Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where do you live? (Stadium Related)

Where do you live? (Stadium Related)

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Richmond

That's hilarious!

Get Hyphy!
tulare,ca thats 40 minutes south of fresno. drive to pleasonton catch bart in san fran and take the bus into the game and reverse it on the way home
Compton, moving to LA wouldn't be so bad would it??
You forgot The Peninsula
Take a wild guess....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Take a wild guess....

Wyoming?

Newport News VA...Not far from where Vick and Allen Iverson grew up......BTW....LETS TRADE FOR VICK!!!
  • cupcheck
  • Info N/A
Minnesota, I think that about 2 time zones and a polar ice cap away.
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash:
Take a wild guess....

Wyoming?

I was going to guess Oakland, New Zealand
I live in the south of the valley 2 hours from LA, 4 from SanFran, in a town probably none of you have heard of called shafter

perfect positioning just to hot here one summer it was 115 degrees 3 days in a row

[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Feb 24, 2010 at 18:43:17 ]
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I live in the south of the valley 2 hours from LA, 4 from SanFran, in a town probably none of you have heard of called shafter

perfect positioning just to hot here one summer it was 115 degrees 3 days in a row

After living in Phoenix for 20 years, 115 for 3 days sounds funny. Only 3 days. hahahahahahahahaha
Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

After living in Phoenix for 20 years, 115 for 3 days sounds funny. Only 3 days. hahahahahahahahaha

lol, it gets hot enough here that when i was in football some kids from other schools around here have died from heat stroke. working out to hard i guess in to much heat.
but anyways im glad i dont live in pheonix
Alabama. Grew up in San Mateo.
Originally posted by kidash:
Take a wild guess....

Wyoming?

That was pretty wild..