LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

49ers Return to London 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nobody did "will call" for tickets, allowing to pick up in the UK. I would hate to forget my tickets here, and will be in Europe for 10 days prior, so 7 days prior to the game would not work for me...
http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/mikeinfected/?action=view¤t=03012009088.jpg
Got my tickets delivered today
Time to tear up the Wembley turf!!

Roll on month end.
havent got tickets but got email saying there in post hopefully in next 2 days gooooooooo 9ers
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Nobody did "will call" for tickets, allowing to pick up in the UK. I would hate to forget my tickets here, and will be in Europe for 10 days prior, so 7 days prior to the game would not work for me...

Apparently some people couldn't. When I got on there, I was able to do will call, not to mention the fact that I figured I might as well be cheap an not give ticketmaster anymore money since that was the only free way to get the tickets.
Is this game going to be on national TV? or will it not be shown because the niners suck this year...
Got my tickets in the mail today.
I just got to London yesterday and saw on the internet the 49ers lost again!!! The 49ers will be here in London in 2 weeks, it will be ashame if they stay winless:o(
I got my 49ers T-shirt with me and I'll sport it while I'm here. go 49ers.
Subject: Lunch in London

This is a good place to announce an informal get-together for fans attending the Denver game in London. Arrangements have been made to have a no host lunch of the Niner Faithful on Saturday, October 30 at Noon at Waxy O’Connors, an Irish pub located at 14 – 16 Rupert St, London. http://www.waxyoconnors.co.uk/london. Waxy O’Connors is near the Piccadilly Circus tube station which is on the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines. We have tentatively been given the Dargle Bar room with a capacity of about 50. If we have a lot less we’ll be given some nearby tables; if we have more, we’ll overflow into adjoining areas. Seating will be first come-first seated. The major bloggers have been invited and so far Messrs. Barrows (SacBee), Brown (MercNews), Fucinello (Niner Nation) and Maiocco (Comcast) have indicated they’ll be there if schedules allow, and Eric Branch (Press Democrat) is also a possibility. Please indicate how many in your party intend to participate by sending an email to [email protected] as soon as possible. We need a reasonably accurate headcount soon in order to save the room. Your email address will be retained in case it’s needed for later updates regarding the event.

“Londonniner” --- the organizer
  • mod
  • Veteran
my tickets have been in the process of being printed for the past 6 days... I'm leaving for europe friday morning, i've tried to contact ticketmaster but havent gotten a response. I dont know what my options are.

Originally posted by MILFS:
Is this game going to be on national TV? or will it not be shown because the niners suck this year...

will be on national tv i belive it will be on cbs nationwide
my ticket arived today wooooohoooooo itsfinaly real everything in place for a awsum weekend
Originally posted by jcadagan:

This is a good place to announce an informal get-together for fans attending the Denver game in London. Arrangements have been made to have a no host lunch of the Niner Faithful on Saturday, October 30 at Noon at Waxy O’Connors, an Irish pub located at 14 – 16 Rupert St, London. http://www.waxyoconnors.co.uk/london. Waxy O’Connors is near the Piccadilly Circus tube station which is on the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines. We have tentatively been given the Dargle Bar room with a capacity of about 50. If we have a lot less we’ll be given some nearby tables; if we have more, we’ll overflow into adjoining areas. Seating will be first come-first seated. The major bloggers have been invited and so far Messrs. Barrows (SacBee), Brown (MercNews), Fucinello (Niner Nation) and Maiocco (Comcast) have indicated they’ll be there if schedules allow, and Eric Branch (Press Democrat) is also a possibility. Please indicate how many in your party intend to participate by sending an email to [email protected] as soon as possible. We need a reasonably accurate headcount soon in order to save the room. Your email address will be retained in case it’s needed for later updates regarding the event.

great idea buttttttttt with the 49ers hosting nfl rallie at 1 it be bit too close to time if wasnt for this i would go
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:
Originally posted by jcadagan:

great idea buttttttttt with the 49ers hosting nfl rallie at 1 it be bit too close to time if wasnt for this i would go

======
The pub is a 7 minute walk from Trafalgar Sq. where the rally is and the rally lasts 4 hours ---- probably 3 too many. Join us; but please do respond to [email protected] so I can keep track of the numbers.
  • mod
  • Veteran
leaving tomorrow and still no response... I really dont want to have to worry about tracking down my tickets while on vacation... come on guys give me my tickets.

[ Edited by modninerfan on Oct 14, 2010 at 15:23:13 ]
Share 49ersWebzone