LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

49ers Return to London 2013

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crazzyscotsman:

this is nfl layout for wembley if you look mod level5 upersideline row 20 is at the top of the shaded

Thanks ... I'm a little mad though lol, I bought the most expensive £80 seats
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Chief:
Any clue on which side of the field will be the home team side?

not sure over last 2 times home team been on difrent sides

So we don't know which side is the home side or a date the tickets will arrive.

yeah, TicketmasterUK is off to a great start....

lol ticketmaster uk holds tickets till late to try eliminate ticket touts buying up all the tickets and the stadium filled with true fans butttttttt it is a total pita becouse you never know when you will receive yer tickets and it hasnt eliminated the touts so it is a useless way to work

yeah... my problem with TicketmasterUK is how completely unreachable they are. I cant call, I cant email, I cant chat etc. I called Ticketmaster here in the states and I was talking to a Representative in about 5min. But she couldnt help me either
Originally posted by modninerfan:

this is nfl layout for wembley if you look mod level5 upersideline row 20 is at the top of the shaded

Thanks ... I'm a little mad though lol, I bought the most expensive £80 seats

ya you woulda got 10 cheaper for a row back from were ya got and from were ya are ya woulda been better going for upper corner for 60 i got row 19 corner will be as good a veiw i think as 10 yard line
[ Edited by crazzyscotsman on Jul 21, 2010 at 4:25 PM ]
my wife told me yesterday we can go to that game . I need help plz, where do I get tix for this game?????? thanks for the help....
  • Glasgow49er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
my wife told me yesterday we can go to that game . I need help plz, where do I get tix for this game?????? thanks for the help....

There will be another batch of tickets on sale at some point, keep an eye on nfluk.com
thank you.
Originally posted by Glasgow49er:

There will be another batch of tickets on sale at some point, keep an eye on nfluk.com

its classed as sold out last i heard but if go to uk ticketmaster ya can pick up ok tickets for 100 on there sister tout site which isnt much more than that but if you are from san fran 49ers have package deals with flights may be worth it

its classed as sold out last i heard but if go to uk ticketmaster ya can pick up ok tickets for 100 on there sister tout site which isnt much more than that but if you are from san fran 49ers have package deals with flights may be worth it

Those packages are too expensive, about $4,500 that is just too much for 4 days. I found airplane tix and hotel for 4 days for under $2,000 and now I need tix for the game.
  • mod
  • Veteran

Those packages are too expensive, about $4,500 that is just too much for 4 days. I found airplane tix and hotel for 4 days for under $2,000 and now I need tix for the game.

thats insane dude... I'll be spending almost 20 days in europe, flight included for about 4,500.

have ya tryed ticketmaster uk

Dude, if I was a millionaire, I'd make the trip over. Sounds like it'd be fun
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Dude, if I was a millionaire, I'd make the trip over. Sounds like it'd be fun

Millionaire? lol, I make $22k a year
im unemployed im going but then i live in uk so i dont have a £500 flight to pay on top of tickets all i need ta save is beer money and few other things but ive had since jan to plan it and saved
Do we have a headcount of who is coming over here yet guys and are we going to be having a webzone meet-up?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Do we have a headcount of who is coming over here yet guys and are we going to be having a webzone meet-up?

No, we need a proper head count. Sounds like a lot of people are going to the hotel nearby but that is all I know.

I was in the Broncos Forum and they had about 20 people on their list... we can do better than that

[ Edited by modninerfan on Aug 3, 2010 at 13:48:35 ]
Share 49ersWebzone