Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 756 users in the forums

***The OFFICIAL SF 49ers Highlight Video Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
sick video from bonstonker....good find jrg

Bonstonker is AWESOME. He always got the sickest 49er videos.
Very, very, very cool,nicce. my girlfriend comes over and says, what you doing dancing in yer computer chair, and I said look!

I was going to point you guys to what I consider the best 49er vid of all times; "WE Are the Niners, Don't Get In Our Way", with Lott, Wright, Roger, and on and on singing an dancing with shots from SB plays interspersed, but.. This the new day I reckon, and this vid is truly.....sick

Rock On Niners!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Jan 16, 2010 at 02:42:25 ]
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Did you make that?

Best video I've seen on the Niners. Man that gets me pumped. I love the music too. I wouldn't put it in my IPod, but its perfect for the video. Who is that by the way?

Thanks for sharing.

its called Rise To Glory by Dj Quik and Bizzare

GREAT f**kIN VIDEO BTW

easily best niner vid ive EVER seen hahah

DJ Quik is one of my all time favorite rapper/producers. When him and SugaFree /Mosberg(?) get on a track it's magic..
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
sick video from bonstonker....good find jrg

Bonstonker is AWESOME. He always got the sickest 49er videos.


Who is that foo?
One thing for sure, the 9ers are on the verge of coming back and no one can do anything about it.
That was frikken awesome.
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Damn that vid is beyond sick that is just down right disgusting!!! I swear after lookin at that makes u think why the hell is this team not in the playoffs? Yes I already know why but just makes u think if they keep makin more plays like those the niners will be back baby!!!
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
That dude always makes dope ass vidz


Dude at 332 is Goldson jerkin????

haha yeaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwxSs7p4h5s

Get ready to see more of that in the 2010 season.
It is very cool to see this team grow from the mess it was in '05 to now.
  • dwett
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 712
That was awesome. Thank you for sharing!!
Great video, thanks for sharing.

[ Edited by niners_guy on Jan 16, 2010 at 20:09:53 ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Hell yea nice vid......more to come next season.
Originally posted by PTulini:
f**kIN' AWESOME!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone