Originally posted by Ether:Originally posted by GEEK:Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
A little bit revised, (shadowed numbers added to away jerseys) :
- based on the 1954-55 home uniform
- was also worn during the 1994 season (NFL's 75th Anniversary)
- considered "lucky" by the team, as they were undefeated in these red jerseys and eventually won Super Bowl XXIX
- can also be worn with triple-striped socks for a traditional "throwback" look
- silver helmet adapted from the 1962-63 uniform (regular gold helmet may be worn)
- based on the 1962-63 white away uniform with silver helmets and pants
- original had no shadowed numerals, adapted from the 1954-55/1994 jerseys
- striped socks may also be worn for more traditional "throwback" look
Glad to see you on the scout SFI and the webzone boards, bro.
Great work, but I've never lined the black line on the white pants for the Home gettup.
Why are the stripes coming down from the shoulder and not on the cuff?
That used to be our road uni's in the early 60's. Maybe the 50's too. I know the 1994 home jersey was our 1950's throwback