LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm pretty sure they can't really mess with out uni's without consent. All they can really mess with is the material and shape of the actual jersey.
Now would be a great time to get the pants right. They need to make them a little more tan and less yellow in my opinion....
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Now would be a great time to get the pants right. They need to make them a little more tan and less yellow in my opinion....

they need to make them tighter in the crotch region
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mustangmele:

Yeah, less yellow more tan. Right now, they look almost green on TV.
That shirt should just say NOBODY!!
I'm excited for the new uni's. Nike does a good job with what they do. I was hoping the gold would be a more true gold but they probably won't change it.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I'm excited for the new uni's. Nike does a good job with what they do. I was hoping the gold would be a more true gold but they probably won't change it.

Yea it's weird because I remember in the premiere of the uni's at that event they were super shiny gold then when the off season was over they were tan.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

I can actually live with this one.

It reminds me of 1994...what's not to like?
[ Edited by kray28 on Mar 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM ]
The uniforms will be the same people, but the fabric mesh will be plain CLOTH once again (judging by the leaked Dolphins jersey's fabric), like the old days. None of that metallic polyester mesh crap. -Our jerseys will have the same material Montana and Young had (before Nike lost out to Reebok after 1995). Very excited about this.

april 3rd

• Paul
  • Veteran
nike already started releasing nfl apparel? i've been saving my $100 gift card i won via WZ NFL pick 'em
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The uniforms will be the same people, but the fabric mesh will be plain CLOTH once again (judging by the leaked Dolphins jersey's fabric), like the old days. None of that metallic polyester mesh crap. -Our jerseys will have the same material Montana and Young had (before Nike lost out to Reebok after 1995). Very excited about this.

When there are tens of millions of merchandising dollars involved, the NFL is going to try to do something different. Maybe not overnight, the change will be gradual, and some of the old guard franchises that can afford tradition will stick to old threads, but you can bet a bunch of others will break out the weird and maybe even the pleasantly original.

Look for something you see in the NBA a bit more in the NFL. Teams changing up the look more often to get their fans to buy more crap.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I just hope they bring back the 3 strips on the sleeve. I can live with the regular fabric and more of a tan look, rather than the current yellow looking pants.
Share 49ersWebzone