There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NEW ALT. UNIFORMS

  • DJD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,806
Maybe red pants & gold jersey

Originally posted by DJD:
Maybe red pants & gold jersey


Originally posted by kidash:
I bet you it'll be a jersey... with names and numbers on 'em....

- 98

Really going out on a limb with that one.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by kidash:
I bet you it'll be a jersey... with names and numbers on 'em....

- 98

Really going out on a limb with that one.

  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
1994-style Atlernates:


Go with the ''94'' look they didnt look that bad when we won the SB last
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:


This would be awesome

I want that pennant so f**king bad. Where did you find it? Is it just a pic or available to buy somewhere? Searched but can't find it.
Originally posted by DJD:
Maybe red pants & gold jersey


I had one of those. T.O's jersey. Those came out like 2001. I thought maybe the team would wear those in games at some point back then. I don't know if they still make the gold ones like that anymore.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:


This would be awesome

I want that pennant so f**king bad. Where did you find it? Is it just a pic or available to buy somewhere? Searched but can't find it.

A guy in a skirt blowing his load on the floor?
Originally posted by Dreskee:
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
1994-style Atlernates:


Go with the ''94'' look they didnt look that bad when we won the SB last

These have my vote. They were sharp and lucky. Just like I like em.
I was hoping our new unis would look something like the 94 unis..

So now I will hope the alt, looks like the 94 unis.


I think this is what we're gonna see...
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:


This would be awesome

I want that pennant so f**king bad. Where did you find it? Is it just a pic or available to buy somewhere? Searched but can't find it.

I think I seached "49ers retro logo" or "49ers throwback logo" in google images i'm not sure what site it was on
Originally posted by vermonator:


I think this is what we're gonna see...

We're going to look like the Ohio State Buckeyes...
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by vermonator:


I think this is what we're gonna see...

We're going to look like the Ohio State Buckeyes...

Yep...

Go Buckeyes!
The Bucks used to look like us