- Posts: 22
Joe Montana never cheated
Oh I thought this thread was comparing Joe Montana vs. Adam Vinatieri(sp?)
- Posts: 28
Joe hands down. There are so many reasons why. Here are a few...
1) Montana had better coaching. (Has Brady won anything after the Pats got caught cheating?)
2) Montana had the better offense. (The Spread only works in college)
3) Montana had better offensive teammates. (John Taylor would be the number 1 guy on the Pats)
4) The Niners were built around Montana. (Brady would have been catching splinters for 3 more seasons if Bledsoe would NOT have gotten hurt)
5) Montana had more competition. (Dolphins - Marino, Bears - McMahon, Giants - Simms, Rams - Dickerson, Bengals - Esiason, and Broncos - Elway)
- Posts: 8,500
Originally posted by RalphieMay:
Joe Montana was an overrated, injury-prone dickwod. Not nearly as accurate as JEFF GARCIA, though.
Ra;[hie May is actually one of my favorite comedians... this isnt funny though