There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

batted down passes

  • danielpritchard
  • Info N/A
is there a stat for batted down passes at the line of scrimmage? i sware Alex Smith would break the record if there was lol, anyone else notice this? is it because they dont know how to throw the ball over 5 yards?
i've always noticed the passes are batted down when alex tries to throw to the right side

i dont recall him having his passes batted down when he throws left. Anyone know?
  • danielpritchard
  • Info N/A
ya now that you mention it, it is always to the right side lol, just like when he is under pressure he always rolls to the right, what gives?
Originally posted by danielpritchard:
ya now that you mention it, it is always to the right side lol, just like when he is under pressure he always rolls to the right, what gives?

Adam Synder
  • danielpritchard
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by danielpritchard:
ya now that you mention it, it is always to the right side lol, just like when he is under pressure he always rolls to the right, what gives?

Adam Synder

lol true
  • dj43
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,155
Originally posted by ads_2006:
i've always noticed the passes are batted down when alex tries to throw to the right side

i dont recall him having his passes batted down when he throws left. Anyone know?

Last week a pass to the left was batted down.

It is a lack of technique by the OL. Hill had a lot of passes batted down as well.
The oline is loosing up front - they are constantly being pushed backwards and passing lanes that are there just disappear as fast as they were created.

Basically the OL is playing like pus**es AGAIN
If Raye was smart he would be running some bootlegs etc to move the pocket - but we know that is not the case
im starting to wonder if some of that is on Alex.

I know the O-Line is sucking.. but still.
Jesus H. Christ, how many phucking balls can somebody have batted down in one half? This is disgusting.
  • danielpritchard
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
Jesus H. Christ, how many phucking balls can somebody have batted down in one half? This is disgusting.

thats why i created this post lol, every game i sware its like this
Its the o line fault. I actually seen snyder help lift one of the lions to bat the ball down. Also, alex is not allowed to create a throwing lane by slightly moving left or right. Its a restriction raye has placed on him.

Bad line, bad play call = bad throw by alex.


Man I Alex.
Originally posted by Sugatis:
If Raye was smart he would be running some bootlegs etc to move the pocket - but we know that is not the case

Enough said...
I want to hear what Alex Smith supporters are going to say about this. I can't help but to get upset watching this guy play. I'll take Stanton over this guy. I'll take anyone but Hill and Smith. We have the worst QBs in the league
  • KevMoWong
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
im starting to wonder if some of that is on Alex.

I know the O-Line is sucking.. but still.

yeah... there seems to be an uncanny amount of batted down passes that it can't all be the lines fault. It's getting ridiculous.