There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Singletary apologizes to Alex Smith

Originally posted by mayo63:
I can't wait for 2010 with Alex as the starter the whole off season and some new additions via the draft and free agency. I'm really excited.

Yea, and i cant wait to b 7-9 again (if we're lucky).
I was very happy that he got the opportunity to prove himself again this year. I really thought he was gonna b good, but he fail again.
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by ktate14:
"Rex Grossman is our quarterback"...oh sorry!...wrong thread.

no this is the right thread...oh wait....Rex Grossman actually took his team to the playoffs...

Is he available in 2011?? since we're stuck with our bust in 2010.... 7-9 for sure/2010

You are free to go root for anyone else...please do so.
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
alex leaf is a needs to be a career backup. he is our best QB on the team, but that just shows how much we really need to get a elite QB.

anyone who thinks alex smith is the answer to our quarterback woes needs to have their head examined

im posting this before he shreds the sorry lions and rams and everyone jumps back on the bandwagon

So snap your fingers so the 49ers can get a elite QB and with no Ol and young WR's,new coach,new OC and he'll take them right to the playoffs-wallah!

Call Ricardo Montalban and book your next vacation on fantasy Island and take all the other es on this site with you....

On a serious note nobody knows if Alex is the answer or not,including haters who lack some kind of football intelligence.We'll find out soon(2010) stay tuned
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Oh please. He apologizes because Smith is at his max already and wont ever be any better. He apologizes because we are stuck with this middle of the pack QB till God knows when. He apologizes for another season wasted and most likely another frustrating and wasted one in 2010. This team needs some real football minds running it.

I agree with u, i wonder if he said i'm sorry to vdavis last year? or to coffee for chewing his ass for drinking water during an extra point?
I he's gonna get after a player and then apologizes, he will lose respect.
This Singletary apology is really mind boggling. Sing is obviously feeling pressure from Scot and ownership to never bash Alex and make him the man. I know down deep Sing has serious serious questions about Alex. Sing should be apologizing to guys like Gore, P Willis, Justin Smith, etc that are giving it 110% on every play that we didnt make the playoffs cuz of our lousy QB.
[ Edited by 9er2631 on Dec 22, 2009 at 1:42 PM ]
I can't wait for 2010 with Alex as the starter the whole off season and some new additions via the draft and free agency. I'm really excited.

I was very happy that he got the opportunity to prove himself again this year. I really thought he was gonna b good, but he fail again.

ignorant statement

Yea,I can't wait for all the haters to quit whining and grow up,learn some football

haters=fortywhiners
Originally posted by 9er2631:
This Singletary apology is really mind boggling. Sing is obviously feeling pressure from Scot and ownership to never bash Alex and make him the man. I know down deep Sing has serious serious questions about Alex.

Are you on a personal level with them all? How could you possibly know this? Maybe singletary is apologizing because he has faith in Alex and went off on him through the media when it should have been done in person (which it also was -- and so was an apology)
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by dr8van:
Originally posted by ktate14:
"Rex Grossman is our quarterback"...oh sorry!...wrong thread.

no this is the right thread...oh wait....Rex Grossman actually took his team to the playoffs...

Is he available in 2011?? since we're stuck with our bust in 2010.... 7-9 for sure/2010

You are free to go root for anyone else...please do so.

Memphis, maybe?? I dont think they even have a team... anyways, Chill-out dude, im not an alex hater, but the guy sucks. dont worry, im keeping his jersey one more year.

This Singletary apology is really mind boggling. Sing is obviously feeling pressure from Scot and ownership to never bash Alex and make him the man. I know down deep Sing has serious serious questions about Alex.

And what are those serious questions mind reader?

Please share with the rest of us
Originally posted by Super5:

PLLLLLEEEAASSSEE....u are embarassing yourself. i sure to hell hope Sing has questions about Alex...if he doesn't he isn't living in the real world. he is living in the same fantasy world u are.

ignorant statement

Yea,I can't wait for all the haters to quit whining and grow up,learn some football

haters=fortywhiners

Heres another ignorant statement:
Super5=Super8 Motel

Go Alex

ignorant statement

haters=fortywhiners

Heres another ignorant statement:
Super5=Super8 Motel

Go Alex

wow the maturity is just oozing out of you posts
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I understand why he apologized, but he was just trying to keep Smith's confidence up. The first int was on Vernon, the rest were bad decisions on Smith's behalf. The defense obviously confused him on the Samuels pick. Experience should help with those kind of mistakes, it wasn't the first time that Philly's defense has sneaked up on a QB, won't be the last either.

I actually think it was more than that, Memphis. I think Sing studied the film (like Jersey9er stated) and saw blown routes by the receivers... missed blocks... lazy efforts, etc. and realized that what we all saw live did not tell the whole story. That while Smith struggled mightily, there were a lot more failures from others that led to his failures.

( of course, that's speculative, but that's all we poor outsiders can go off of )

This Singletary apology is really mind boggling. Sing is obviously feeling pressure from Scot and ownership to never bash Alex and make him the man. I know down deep Sing has serious serious questions about Alex. Sing should be apologizing to guys like Gore, P Willis, Justin Smith, etc that are giving it 110% on every play that we didnt make the playoffs cuz of our lousy QB.

I totally agree with u sir.

PLLLLLEEEAASSSEE....u are embarassing yourself. i sure to hell hope Sing has questions about Alex...if he doesn't he isn't living in the real world. he is living in the same fantasy world u are.

So now you hope that he has questions when before you knew deep down he had questions please stop embarrassing yourself.