LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Yup i'll be getting some snow balls tossed at me!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Make us proud!
  • danielpritchard
  • Info N/A
ah dont be scared to represent, if you get knocked out..you get knocked out haha, just do it with some pride lol...if i was in philly i would be the loudest fan there, and at least 2 eagles fans would go down with me haha, have fun man go niners!!!
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I'm going to the game tomorrow and i'll be wearing my P Willy jersey with a thermal underneath. Unfortuneately I have to wear my black winter coat over top that because it is just too damn cold out there! I will still be wearing my beanie 49ers hat to show that I am a 49ers fan. My uncle who got the tickets suggested i don't wear any niners gear but i have to!

I'm going to man, where are your seats?
I don't know, I'd want to enjoy the game not worry about dumb ass philly fans
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
dude im telling you right now wearing your 9er gear to philly will not be a smart idea...those fans are relentless...i undertsand you want to support your team but it would be in your best interest to do it undercover

what can they possibly do?

People have been beaten up, badly. The worst part is, if they start s**t with you, it's YOU that most likely gets kicked out, because they're not gonna kick a bunch of Eagles fans out.

If they start s**t with you just don't say anything back. It is true that if they start s**t and you continue it you are probably going to get thrown out. But if you just sit there and don't say anything, all will be okay.
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
dude im telling you right now wearing your 9er gear to philly will not be a smart idea...those fans are relentless...i undertsand you want to support your team but it would be in your best interest to do it undercover

People have been beaten up, badly. The worst part is, if they start s**t with you, it's YOU that most likely gets kicked out, because they're not gonna kick a bunch of Eagles fans out.

If they start s**t with you just don't say anything back. It is true that if they start s**t and you continue it you are probably going to get thrown out. But if you just sit there and don't say anything, all will be okay.

It's not about saying anything, if all they did was say s**t, then it would be easy to ignore them. You get things thrown at you. Snowballs, bottles, cans, whatever, and that ain't easy to ignore.

It's not about saying anything, if all they did was say s**t, then it would be easy to ignore them. You get things thrown at you. Snowballs, bottles, cans, whatever, and that ain't easy to ignore.

It ain't but if that does happen then you just tell the usher. I mean I suspect most fans won't be like that but there will always be a*****es. The non-a*****es, while not fans of the 49ers, won't agree with what the other a*****es are doing. Saying is one thing, but trying to do physical harm is another. The usher will throw them out, not you as long as you don't fight back.

It ain't but if that does happen then you just tell the usher. I mean I suspect most fans won't be like that but there will always be a*****es. The non-a*****es, while not fans of the 49ers, won't agree with what the other a*****es are doing. Saying is one thing, but trying to do physical harm is another. The usher will throw them out, not you as long as you don't fight back.

Have you ever been to the Linc??? We're talking about thousands of drunk, classless morons. They'll throw you out so the morons stop throwing things at you. I know, I've seen it happen.

Have you ever been to the Linc??? We're talking about thousands of drunk, classless morons. They'll throw you out so the morons stop throwing things at you. I know, I've seen it happen.

No, I haven't been to the Linc. But I have to call bulls**t. They are not going to throw a fan out of the other team for just sitting there any saying nothing cause other fans are throwing s**t at him. If that were the case they would just tell fans of other teams not to show up. Also, if that happened you would demand your money back cause they can't toss you out of the place for just watching the game and trying to ignore other a*****e fans.
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
yeah the problem is

when they pick on you and you dont respond you just sit there and do nothing

they'll keep picking on you

if you reply back you'll get thrown out

oakland and philly are 2 places I don't wanna be

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Make us proud!

Yeah, take your beating like a man.. No crying.

Originally posted by ptinerocket:
yeah the problem is

when they pick on you and you dont respond you just sit there and do nothing

they'll keep picking on you

if you reply back you'll get thrown out

oakland and philly are 2 places I don't wanna be

I know fans can be cruel. I went to my first game in Cleveland on Monday night back when I was 13 and had guys throwing chicken bones at me for wearing my Rice jersey.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Make us proud!

Yeah, take your beating like a man.. No crying.

Stay strong man. Just ignore them and try to laugh it off. Now if it gets real physical obviously find the closest officer and report it.
REP YOUR TEAM
NO MATTER WHAT THOSE b***hASS BEAGLES FANS THINK

GET LOUD FOR YOUR TEAM
SHOW EM UP

LETS GO NINERS!
if u have ur ipod with you...the second u walk into that stadium play We Aint Never Scared by Bonecrusher

never fails to pump u up before a football game

rep your team
f**k the eagless
Share 49ersWebzone