There are 292 users in the forums

WILLIS DESERVES HEADLINES FOR LAST WEEKS GAME

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Willis is a once in a generation player.

You have to compare him to hof players to judge him, there is no current mlber that is his peer.

If some one asked me who would I trade him for...only guys like Ronnie lott,dion sanders,lt(Taylor) would be on the table.

I can't think of a current defensive player who I would consider.
Originally posted by Dshearn:

You have to compare him to hof players to judge him, there is no current mlber that is his peer.

If some one asked me who would I trade him for...only guys like Ronnie lott,dion sanders,lt(Taylor) would be on the table.

And he's already better than Ray Lewis as far as character goes because he's not a murdering snitch....just sayin

[ Edited by King49er on Dec 9, 2009 at 19:35:32 ]
we have two physical freaks on our team in willis and davis. willis can take down any rb but also can chase down wr's. davis can outrun any lb and can out muscle any safety.
does anyone think he will get defensive player of the year? although deserving I don't believe he will just because we're not a playoff team yet. I really can't wait for this team to take off so Willis can officialy take on the role of the Singletary/Butkis/Lewis of this era.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
poor pwill wasting away on this team. just like frank gore and probably like crabtree.

trying not to be negative but its the samething every year. when are we going to get our s**t together?

No doubt, it would be sad to see him go through what Gore has been through. The only way he gets some serious help is when we get a serious GM.
Time to lock him up for the rest of his career.
Yeah he's easily an all pro this year and if he wasn't on a losing team he'd be considered for defensive player of the year.

Leading the league in tackles, especially in a 3-4 defense (where lots of the takle's are split between the two MLB's), and he has a couple picks, a TD and a few sacks.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

lock him up through 2100
beasts willis is not bad good but packer game struggle to be good and ended bad still beasts more than linebackers in league

Originally posted by marshniners24:
beasts willis is not bad good but packer game struggle to be good and ended bad still beasts more than linebackers in league

Buzz?

Share 49ersWebzone