There are 242 users in the forums

Frank gore = heart of a winner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hopper:
More credit should be given to that DB. He didn't give up on the play and he came right up from behind where Gore couldn't see him.

The ball came out with ease. I'd give the DB credit if he actually stripped the ball out.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
The DB punched the ball the out. He pulled a Nate Clements.
The DB punched the ball the out. He pulled a Nate Clements.

He could have poked the ball out with one finger! He didn't punch it out. Gore was holding the ball so loose.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
More credit should be given to that DB. He didn't give up on the play and he came right up from behind where Gore couldn't see him.

The ball came out with ease. I'd give the DB credit if he actually stripped the ball out.

Cosigned. If Gore has the ball high and tight we win the game. He was barely hanging onto it.
Originally posted by HuntMike:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He doesn't have the fumble problem like he used to have early in his career. It's unfortunate that it happened today, but it happened to even the best players. I don't think it's chronic like before.

he doesn't have the fumble problem? oh plsss.. if he does have the fumble then how ur feel it? ur feel nothing huh? .. He does need to take care of the ball better in those situations.. He must know how holding with ball if he know how experince with football but he did fumble it.. he is dumb to play football games!

you could have jumbled these more

LMFAO!!

^^^^THIS!
I love gore and willis. I think both of these guys are champions. I would love to see them win a title before their careers are over. It wont happen in SF. Trade them both to contenders, give them a chance to be winners!
Can his heart play football? If so, lets get him into surgery and get his heart on the field.
I love Gore however we may need to let him go while he has value.
Share 49ersWebzone