LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Frank gore = heart of a winner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was devestated by today's loss but Frank Gore has always been and will always be a class act in my eye's . He bust's his ass and could have complained alot over the last three years but all this cat wants is to win ! He fumbled because he was fighting for extra yards which is often the case with Frank. He does need to take care of the ball better in those situations but if all Niner players shared his passion and desire we would be a contender. Frank Gore bleeds for this team and anyone who questions his heart is flat out wrong.
Originally posted by luckofirish:
I was devestated by today's loss but Frank Gore has always been and will always be a class act in my eye's . He bust's his ass and could have complained alot over the last three years but all this cat wants is to win ! He fumbled because he was fighting for extra yards which is often the case with Frank. He does need to take care of the ball better in those situations but if all Niner players shared his passion and desire we would be a contender. Frank Gore bleeds for this team and anyone who questions his heart is flat out wrong.

i dont think anyone questions his heart, but he really needs to stop fumbling. If he held that ball high and tight he wouldnt have had it punched out.
He doesn't have the fumble problem like he used to have early in his career. It's unfortunate that it happened today, but it happened to even the best players. I don't think it's chronic like before.

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 6, 2009 at 22:04:09 ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
He doesn't have the fumble problem like he used to have early in his career. It's unfortunate that it happened today, but it happened to even the best players. I don't think it's chronic like before.

he doesn't have the fumble problem? oh plsss.. if he does have the fumble then how ur feel it? ur feel nothing huh? .. He does need to take care of the ball better in those situations.. He must know how holding with ball if he know how experince with football but he did fumble it.. he is dumb to play football games!
  • brandonjg
  • Info N/A
heart of a lion, grip strength of a ballerina
I don't doubt he has heart. But he completely screwed us over
Originally posted by brandonjg:
heart of a lion, grip strength of a ballerina

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

he doesn't have the fumble problem? oh plsss.. if he does have the fumble then how ur feel it? ur feel nothing huh? .. He does need to take care of the ball better in those situations.. He must know how holding with ball if he know how experince with football but he did fumble it.. he is dumb to play football games!

you could have jumbled these more

LMFAO!!

A perfect sentence!!!

are you agree with him?

OK, English isn't my first language either but it became my first, so I don't mind the broken English

I don't see people getting on Gore's 'fumble problem' the whole year until today so he must be doing pretty good job of securing the ball. Except today. So I'm not as critical when it happened.
He lost the game for us. LOSER!

are you agree with him?

yes?

serious? wow..
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
More credit should be given to that DB. He didn't give up on the play and he came right up from behind where Gore couldn't see him.
Originally posted by Hopper:
More credit should be given to that DB. He didn't give up on the play and he came right up from behind where Gore couldn't see him.

sigh.. that true..
Share 49ersWebzone