There are 264 users in the forums

When do you think this team will finally make the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we have 5 super bowl rings. some teams have never even been to a super bowl. winning seasons after all that is gravy.

not that i dont want to see another super bowl. that would be a dream come true, but we have to remember, we have 5 lombardi trophies sitting in a jewel case in santa clara. we hit some rough times, but we had 18 straight seasons with 10 or more wins, including 5 super bowls.

its time to get back to winning again, but some of you guys act like were the SF Giants, and its been like a million years since we won a championship. patience. we'll get back there.
Originally posted by Niners99:
we have 5 super bowl rings. some teams have never even been to a super bowl. winning seasons after all that is gravy.

not that i dont want to see another super bowl. that would be a dream come true, but we have to remember, we have 5 lombardi trophies sitting in a jewel case in santa clara. we hit some rough times, but we had 18 straight seasons with 10 or more wins, including 5 super bowls.

its time to get back to winning again, but some of you guys act like were the SF Giants, and its been like a million years since we won a championship. patience. we'll get back there.

Amen.

And now that we're about to get on the plane to the promised land you guys are complaining about the plane, and the food, and the pilot, and the airline, and anything else you can think of. Just get in line and shut up. Boarding 2011.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Why 2010 of course !!!

If not the 2011

...yes 10, or 11, or 12, or 13....as long as they play the game and are called the San Francisco 49ers they will have a chance to make the playoffs "next year". Odds are we'll all be dead and gone and this team will still be trying to figure out how to finish a football game!
next year. No doubt in my mind.
Share 49ersWebzone