There are 198 users in the forums

When do you think this team will finally make the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So its been 7 long years since we last made the playoffs we have been in re-build mode for 7 long years I see so many teams turning it around in 1-2 years but we just never seem to get it right. So I ask you when do you think we will finally get it right and make the playoffs? Because simply I can't take the losing anymore.
Why 2010 of course !!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
So its been 7 long years since we last made the playoffs we have been in re-build mode for 7 long years I see so many teams turning it around in 1-2 years but we just never seem to get it right. So I ask you when do you think we will finally get it right and make the playoffs? Because simply I can't take the losing anymore.

Next year...... I keep saying it, but next year for sure...........
The year 3012. This team f**king sucks and chokes all the time, every damn season.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Why 2010 of course !!!

If not the 2011
We have the talent level now to be in the playoffs. We MIGHT have our QB, playmakers at the skill positions, and a good defense. With some key acquisitions, the organization is "on the cusp."

Question is, what's going to get us over the hump?
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Next year...... I keep saying it, but next year for sure...........
Next year. We need a better O-line, a ball hawking safety, and a fast, shifty gamebreaker who can return as well
2012 its our last chance
Originally posted by Wubbie:
We have the talent level now to be in the playoffs. We MIGHT have our QB, playmakers at the skill positions, and a good defense. With some key acquisitions, the organization is "on the cusp."

Question is, what's going to get us over the hump?

A road grading LG and a dominant RT. Throw in a Play making FS(Berry?)and a legit Pass rusher and you have yourself a playoff team.

[ Edited by MadMartz on Dec 6, 2009 at 21:34:09 ]

• dald1
  • Veteran
when hell freezes over
Originally posted by goldthumb68:
2012 its our last chance

The 49ers reaching the playoffs will be the first sign of the apocolypse.
2011, and that's hoping there is no lockout.
What kind of question is that?!? Next year.
Whenever the NFL disbands 10 of other 15 other NFC teams and we would make it by default.
Share 49ersWebzone