-
SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,610
-
MadMartz
- Member
-
- Posts: 3,319
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
So its been 7 long years since we last made the playoffs we have been in re-build mode for 7 long years I see so many teams turning it around in 1-2 years but we just never seem to get it right. So I ask you when do you think we will finally get it right and make the playoffs? Because simply I can't take the losing anymore.
Next year...... I keep saying it, but next year for sure...........
-
WillistheWall
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,848
The year 3012. This team f**king sucks and chokes all the time, every damn season.
-
kstolai
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 11,313
-
Wubbie
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,867
We have the talent level now to be in the playoffs. We MIGHT have our QB, playmakers at the skill positions, and a good defense. With some key acquisitions, the organization is "on the cusp."
Question is, what's going to get us over the hump?
-
PatrickJira411
- Member
-
- Posts: 4,117
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
So its been 7 long years since we last made the playoffs we have been in re-build mode for 7 long years I see so many teams turning it around in 1-2 years but we just never seem to get it right. So I ask you when do you think we will finally get it right and make the playoffs? Because simply I can't take the losing anymore.
Next year...... I keep saying it, but next year for sure...........
-
Giggiddy
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,481
Next year. We need a better O-line, a ball hawking safety, and a fast, shifty gamebreaker who can return as well
-
goldthumb68
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 180
2012 its our last chance
-
MadMartz
- Member
-
- Posts: 3,319
Originally posted by Wubbie:
We have the talent level now to be in the playoffs. We MIGHT have our QB, playmakers at the skill positions, and a good defense. With some key acquisitions, the organization is "on the cusp."
Question is, what's going to get us over the hump?
A road grading LG and a dominant RT. Throw in a Play making FS(Berry?)and a legit Pass rusher and you have yourself a playoff team.
[ Edited by MadMartz on Dec 6, 2009 at 21:34:09 ]
-
dald1
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,108
when hell freezes over
-
smithgdwg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 20,473
Originally posted by goldthumb68:
2012 its our last chance
The 49ers reaching the playoffs will be the first sign of the apocolypse.
-
blunt_probe
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 21,298
2011, and that's hoping there is no lockout.
-
jonomax
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,306
What kind of question is that?!? Next year.
-
amir_tn80
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,864
Whenever the NFL disbands 10 of other 15 other NFC teams and we would make it by default.