LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 243 users in the forums

This loss was everyones fault but Alex's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
For once, this is actually the case.

this loss is on gore.

The fumble definitely hurt, but this one was on every 49er on the field and sideline. That was a SORRY effort today. No urgency at all. We deserved what we got today. A loss, and DQ'd from the playoffs.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by jcs:
14 points guys...he runs the offense against a bad team and only manged 14 points, especially when the D finally managed to keep a team to 14. That number alone is why he's not the answer...

What if Davis and Walker catch those passes? Then what? Do we have 28 points?

Get

a

clue.

Those are single plays...he had opportunities to put up more points as the game went on....he didn't. We lost. Reality is he can't carry a team to a win...hasn't shown in 5 years...and didn't show it today. He's not the answer.
14 points guys...he runs the offense against a bad team and only manged 14 points, especially when the D finally managed to keep a team to 14. That number alone is why he's not the answer...

Jesus F*CKING CHRIST! 9 Drops!!! 4 of which were TD Drops!!! Did you even watch the game!?!? How do you even function in your daily life? How can you even go to your job when you can barely even form any internal thoughts based on logic and reasoning.
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by niners94:
Alex's last throw of the game could have easily have been a setup for the Seahawks to win after what should have been a pick.

Lets not just pretend that didn't happen

That was on Morgan, he gave up on the route.

thats a convenient explanation. You Alex supporters never run out do you.

Looks like Alex is going to miss the playoffs. Wow, this dude has not played in one playoff game.

Damn receivers who give up on routes

and you smith haters will always reach for anything. Alex doesn't play defense or special teams. You only bring up the mistakes, why dont you bring up the 2 drives he had at the end of the game with one ending with a fumble(not his fault) and another one with VD not catching that ball. This s**t has nothing to do with playoffs neither so why bring that s**t up on a game. Once again reaching.

Let em reach. It's all they got left.
  • B650
  • Veteran

Get

a

clue.

Those are single plays...he had opportunities to put up more points as the game went on....he didn't. We lost. Reality is he can't carry a team to a win...hasn't shown in 5 years...and didn't show it today. He's not the answer.

Get an MRI ASAP. Something is wrong with your brain.
  • dj43
Originally posted by NickV:
Yea the fans blaming Vernon need to pipe down. Although if he wants to be a great TE he NEEDS to make that td catch.
Davis dropped three passes and commited ANOTHER penalty. Yes, he caught some passes and scored a touchdown but he has proven to be a very inconsistent player.

Quote:
Also Alex should have never thrown that bomb to morgan. All he needed was 3 yards.
There was no one on a short route to be thrown to.

Quote:
This team is still a couple of players away from making a good playoff push.
And an OC that calls plays that allow players to make plays that will win the ball game.
Gore fumble
Walker dropped a TD
Vernon dropped a TD
Crabtree ducked from the ball on the last scoring drive no attempt to catch it
Poor time management on that last drive in no way should Seattle be given the ball back with that much time on the clock.
Only bad thing to say about Smith today was his play on on 3rd downs.

And last, but the most important

SPECIAL TEAMS AS WHOLE SUCKS ONCE AGAIN WHOEVER CUT RUSSUM NEEDS TO HELD ACCOUNTABLE
I'm still wondering fellas. Gore fumble, and 3 TD drops. How often does that type of s**t happen?

Get

a

clue.

No, he actually didn't. I'm assuming you know jack s**t about football. Football is a team sport. I'm not even going to attempt to describe what happened, because you've already demonstrated your IQ to be ~ 20 with the previous statements you've made in this thread. Honestly I'm proud of you for figuring out how to use the internet and create a forum account. But on the other hand, that could just means it's almost TOO easy.

[ Edited by norcal49er864 on Dec 6, 2009 at 17:02:29 ]
Originally posted by NickV:

Get

a

clue.

Originally posted by darkknight49:

This team is only a couple players away.

We've been saying that for too long.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Dec 6, 2009 at 17:02:11 ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by niners94:
Alex's last throw of the game could have easily have been a setup for the Seahawks to win after what should have been a pick.

Lets not just pretend that didn't happen

That was on Morgan, he gave up on the route.

thats a convenient explanation. You Alex supporters never run out do you.

Looks like Alex is going to miss the playoffs. Wow, this dude has not played in one playoff game.

Damn receivers who give up on routes

and you smith haters will always reach for anything. Alex doesn't play defense or special teams. You only bring up the mistakes, why dont you bring up the 2 drives he had at the end of the game with one ending with a fumble(not his fault) and another one with VD not catching that ball. This s**t has nothing to do with playoffs neither so why bring that s**t up on a game. Once again reaching.

Let em reach. It's all they got left.

How am I reaching. s**t I am like your guys God on this weak sauce forum.

I told ya'll in April of 2005 that if Alex Smith is drafted this team will never make it to the playoffs for the rest of the decade.

But yeah, I am reaching.
  • ninerforlife88
  • Info N/A
I don't know how any of you can blame Alex for this loss. Honestly 2 dropped td passes that were thrown pretty well and the game saving (at the time) tackle he made after Gore's fumble. Please tell me how this game is his fault? I swear some of you bash him just so you can say you were right and that he will never be good.
Alex does not know yo, like you, or care about you!

Here after the toughest loss of the season we watched our playoff hopes die yet again our season ends in December and all you little twats care about is Alex!
It's the same old story for this franchise (post Mariucci), they shoot themselves in the foot when they have a chance to take over a game and they are unable to make the plays they need to to win at crunch time. The turnovers crushed the 9ers today, there's no question. However the 49ers also missed on chances to win the game today; Vernon Davis dropping a TD pass thrown perfectly by Smith, and Reggie Smith getting burned by a rookie for a 30+ yard pass in the dying moments. It just seems more often then not this team can't make a play when it counts.
Share 49ersWebzone