LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 319 users in the forums

Blame Singletary thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kstolai:
Clutch players make clutch plays, Smith just doesnt make enough.
The MHSM rears it's ugly head.
that is coming from a former head coach too, im starting to think that sing is the problem.

What are you talking about? It was the defense that didn't stop the Packers. It was the coaches that didnt' go with a spread offense in the 1st half and let Smith throw.
  • Veteran
Here we go again, he is on the podium and the same ole same ole. Our team is young, we just have to do a better job, we didn't play as good as we could have, let me say this, I look at it this way, blah blah bah.

Well that's because it takes tell half time to get out of IFORM and switch to 3 plus wr's!
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
First Half the O-Line was appalling, Smith was under pressure on almost every throw it really was bad.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

i am sorry 3 TDs in 1 half while trailing by 3 TDs is pretty clutch to me.

also, he scored on his last possesion, what happens after that can't be blamed on him.

This
Singletary learned entirely to much from Nolan
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by kronik:
I don't get what u guys are complaining about. The challenge? That was actually a really smart move. Why? Because he was going to call a timeout anyways to stop the clock. Why not challenge at the same time? Are some of you guys that .....

Yes we're that pissed. Aren't you???

~Ceadder

Yes, I'm pisseed. But you have to focus your anger at the right people.. The people that fricking missed tackles, the blockers that whiffed. Sing is not on the field, you have to blame the players for this game.

That challenge was a good challenge. First, the spot was wrong, second, we were going to call a TO anyways. SOme of you guys don't see that strategy???
[ Edited by kronik on Nov 22, 2009 at 1:42 PM ]
i can not believe that there's an actual thread on this matter and the mods oked it

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

i am sorry 3 TDs in 1 half while trailing by 3 TDs is pretty clutch to me.

All while going 2 wr and 2 Rb when the opposing defense is sending everything but the kitchen sink.

But noooooooooooo its all Smiths fault.

The poor b*****d couldn't even step into his throws the first half.

The coaching staff needs to work towards their players strengths.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I don't get what u guys are complaining about. The challenge? That was actually a really smart move. Why? Because he was going to call a timeout anyways to stop the clock. Why not challenge at the same time? Are some of you guys that .....

Yes we're that pissed. Aren't you???

~Ceadder

Yes, I'm pisseed. But you have to focus your anger at the right people.. The people that fricking missed tackles, the blockers that whiffed. Sing is not on the field, you have to blame the players for this game.

missed tackles really killed us, especially on that jennings/driver? touchdown
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Well that's because it takes tell half time to get out of IFORM and switch to 3 plus wr's!

lol, no kidding
Whoever is the next and upcoming Spread running OC, I want him running things here.
  • TDking876
  • Info N/A
HE IS IN HIS FIRST YEAR AS OUR EFFN HEAD COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone