Mike Nolan = George W Bush

Only got job because of his dad
Stubborn
Dense

This is football not politics let's keep em seperate please
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kstolai:
Clutch players make clutch plays, Smith just doesnt make enough.

Smith is not the problem....if he was, the game wouldn't have even been close enough to lose on timeouts and dumb coaching.
I wonder how the game would have turned out if the Niners would have gone for it on 4th and Inches in the first quarter when they were driving into Green Bay's territory, instead of being ultra conservative and kicking the FG.
Singletary better stop that bull crap pep talk. At the end, when they needed to stop Green Bay, he tried to huddle up the defense, and Franklin just turned around.

STOP IT, MIKE. They are big boys, your rah rah crap is getting irritating.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I wonder how the game would have turned out if the Niners would have gone for it on 4th and Inches in the first quarter when they were driving into Green Bay's territory, instead of being ultra conservative and kicking the FG.

FB up the middle. Stopped for a loss.

That's generally how it goes.
Originally posted by horsecore:

FB double reverse option pass
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by horsecore:

FB double reverse option pass

Stopped for a loss.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Coach Sing can't be blamed for missing tackles, protecting the QB, over thrown passes, missed passes....... The players have to execute........ Everyone is ticked that we lost, again, but blaming Coach Sing is not the answer........

He is when he can't identify when to make the adjustment that worked well in two games now.

Just to point out an obvious trend here.

In one combined game of Football(2 different halves) the team has score SIX times.

On remainer of the season, how many times has this team scored?

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Nov 22, 2009 at 2:12 PM ]
Originally posted by highwayone:
Singletary better stop that bull crap pep talk. At the end, when they needed to stop Green Bay, he tried to huddle up the defense, and Franklin just turned around.

STOP IT, MIKE. They are big boys, your rah rah crap is getting irritating.

forreal this isnt jv football. these guys are professionals, he should be huddling up his coaches instead, cause coaching is what loss this game.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by boast:
this all goes on the coaching staff. you can not fault the D. GB's 1st half TOP killed our D.

No,the Defense not knowing how to tackle, and not being able to get off the field on 3rd and longs killed the D.

Patrick Willis playing like a b***h killed the D.

I wouldn't have phrased it like that but, yeah, Willis had a bad game today.

• DJD
  • Veteran
the niners are able to IMPOSE THEIR WILL on their opponent from the spread formation. You want to impose your will coach Sing, wake up n smell the coffee!!
Singletary is just like Nolan, only slightly better. I'm done with him too.
  • JAYTUA
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by kray28:

Smith is not the problem....if he was, the game wouldn't have even been close enough to lose on timeouts and dumb coaching.

I second that motion...Do you know if Arizona wins the game today..will that be it for us? Is it done? We do not have a shot at the playoffs anymore
Originally posted by WeNeedaNewQB:
Originally posted by ptw1:

enough is enough. this has happened already in other games, where alex comes back late in the games and people think its a good thing. How the heck!!!! i totally agree with you. he has to do it all the time. he is inconsistent and only play good when he is not under pressure to win the game or the game is not on the line.

how is the game not still question when the 9ers have the ball, down less 2 td's w/8 mins to go? even brian billick mentioned the packers never went to a prevent d.

when we are down 2 or more tds he plays good, but when its crunch time and we are down by 7 points or less he freaks out. he panics, easily gets rattled and ends up either throwing and interception or giving up a sack. yea the o-line doesnt block great all the time but he gets a lot of chances to make plays and hit receiver and he doesnt. its an unfortuneate thing but true.

How about the Chicago Game

Despite Zoners to the Contrary, Alex is not responsible for the play of the Defense, which sucked Donkey Balls today, or the OL, which sucked Donkey Balls in the first half.

If you do not agree that the D sucked Donkey Balls or that OL sucked Donkey Balls in the First Half, well there is not much hope for you

Despite the D sucking Donkey Balls and OL sucking Donkey Balls in the first half, the 49ers went to a game plan (spread offense) that plays to THIS TEAM's strengths (VD, Crabs, Alex, Gore) and we made a GAME out of an OTHERWISE BLOWOUT.

If you can't see that, well then . . . .
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:

enough is enough. this has happened already in other games, where alex comes back late in the games and people think its a good thing. How the heck!!!! i totally agree with you. he has to do it all the time. he is inconsistent and only play good when he is not under pressure to win the game or the game is not on the line.

wtf?? are u not reading the thread? are u not watching the 49er games and following it on nfl.com?

Smith is ready to lead THIS team, and he is ready for the play calls to be called around him, our weapons, and our stregnths. Alex HAS been playing good, ESECIALLY when the game is on the line and under pressure.. But his first 10 pass attempts that are called the last 5 years are SOOO conservative, and give him no chance to succeed and show how effective he is.

Hey dude, i watched the game on Sunday Tckt--N who cares????
He's ready to lead this team?? NO HE'S NOT n never will!! when ur good your good, when u suck ur a BUST!!!!!
5 ydrs at the end of the half, thats impressive to u????
Share 49ersWebzone