Crabtree catch

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Originally posted by susweel:
that was a catch

the refs screwed us all night

Completely agree! He had possession, tucked in to his body, and both feet in bounds and only lost it when he hit the ground. I'm no ref, but doesn't that constitute a catch? Kinda like "ground can't cause a fumble"? I;m surprised it didn't get overturned in review and that the announcers didn't see it that way and make a comment to that effect. Seemed pretty straightforward to me, and I'm not one of those fans that thinks every call should go our way either.

I thought it was a catch also. Until I saw the replay umpteen times. His knee hit out of bounds just slightly before his second foot came down.
it was a great catch and one that shows we need to continue to direct alot of passes to this kid.
however it was not a catch, i'm sorry i wish it was but it wasn't.
A completetion is only complete when you have COMPLETE control, losing the ball at any point does not constitue complete control therefor no catch.
not sure if it was a catch or not but im pissed he dropped that slant that would have given us the first down
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
not sure if it was a catch or not but im pissed he dropped that slant that would have given us the first down

That was on Alex. He should've known that Crabtree was going to drop that pass and go to a secondary WR. Hill should be the starter.
the interception from alex was because crab slipped a little bit the ground caused several slips in game.Crab is going to be great for us,also glad to see Morgan moving up in front of Bruce.
Originally posted by Syxton:
anyone have the video of it? multiple angles? please?

Which one? He's had more than one, you know.
I could not believe the ref's said it wasn't a catch. My grandmother could see it was a catch!!!!
his shin touched out of bounds before the 2nd foot tapped inbounds... not a reception... watched a few times in slow-mo with the dvr.
A sign of good things to come.. he has really good hands, not lobster claws.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
A sign of good things to come.. he has really good hands, not lobster claws.

you mean crab claws.

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
No Video of this catch yet, I see..
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

That was on Alex. He should've known that Crabtree was going to drop that pass and go to a secondary WR. Hill should be the starter.

• jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
Hey if the head of officiating for the NFL says it was a catch, then it's a catch. An amazing catch at that.
Originally posted by wailers15:
it was a ctach. watch nfl network they had the guy from the league on today and he said yes it was a catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zebras f**k it up for us again!!!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by wailers15:
it was a ctach. watch nfl network they had the guy from the league on today and he said yes it was a catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zebras f**k it up for us again!!!

Ugh.

Wish he had caught that short slant for the first down. All these miscues really hurt us at the end of the day because we have so few chances in this awful offense.
Share 49ersWebzone