There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Well, I guess we're f**ked...

Matt Maiocco: Much of the 49ers' hopes for this season rests on the shoulders of Barry Sims, who will play left tackle for the next six weeks in place of injured Joe Staley.

If he can play like he did Sunday it won't be to bad.
I would rather give the man of glass a chance after I try and sign Runyan
Hope he play's like last sunday.

If not.....
How did he play in the past? I haven't seen him much before he was on the 49ers.
he said he feels far more comfortable playing LT than he does RT

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/11/a-first-for-tar.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A
we'll be ok
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Hope he play's like last sunday.

If not.....

Just out of curiosity, why did you throw in an apostrophe in "play's"? That's one of the most unusual typos I've ever seen.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Hope he play's like last sunday.

If not.....

Just out of curiosity, why did you throw in an apostrophe in "play's"? That's one of the most unusual typos I've ever seen.

Becau'se its awe'some
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Hope he play's like last sunday.

If not.....

Just out of curiosity, why did you throw in an apostrophe in "play's"? That's one of the most unusual typos I've ever seen.

Is there not suppose to be one?

I don't know why I do it... I'm from Texas... Cut me some slack...

Originally posted by RonMexico:
he said he feels far more comfortable playing LT than he does RT

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/11/a-first-for-tar.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A

that might explain how he played pretty good sunday
Originally posted by jrg:
Matt Maiocco: Much of the 49ers' hopes for this season rests on the shoulders of Barry Sims, who will play left tackle for the next six weeks in place of injured Joe Staley.


Sims actually played pretty solid against Freeney who only had ONE sack for the day. That's not bad at all. Now if he can continue to play like that for an extended period is anybody's guess, but I'm not going to sweat the small $4|t.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by RonMexico:
he said he feels far more comfortable playing LT than he does RT

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/11/a-first-for-tar.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A

I stil find it fascinating how that makes as much of a difference as it does.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
he said he feels far more comfortable playing LT than he does RT

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/11/a-first-for-tar.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A

I stil find it fascinating how that makes as much of a difference as it does.

Well what hand are you dominant with? Right or left? You ever try to bat switch? How bout throw a ball from the outfield?

I imagine that it's alot like that. Some people have better footwork on their left than their right and vice versa.

Trust me it does matter. I never played the Left side of the Line but I can't see myself doing that because I'm right eye dominant.

Though I can hit switch, shoot ball lefty, or shoot lefty on the range. I imagine my footwork would've been atrocious on the Left.

~Ceadder