There are 159 users in the forums

10-6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
im on board
I think it is entirely possible. This is the third game in a row that we could have won if a few things had gone right and had not gone wrong. But the next game is the final straw. I think Tennessee has been close all year. Now they are getting their players healthy and they have a change in QBs and they are playing as a team. At the beginning of the year I would not have predicted we would be in the ball park with Tennessee. Now we have shown we can play with Minnesota, Houston, Indiannapolis, Tennessee. So I would predict 10-6. I think we will probably lose to Phillie but realistically we can play with all of these teams.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
I think it is entirely possible. This is the third game in a row that we could have won if a few things had gone right and had not gone wrong. But the next game is the final straw. I think Tennessee has been close all year. Now they are getting their players healthy and they have a change in QBs and they are playing as a team. At the beginning of the year I would not have predicted we would be in the ball park with Tennessee. Now we have shown we can play with Minnesota, Houston, Indiannapolis, Tennessee. So I would predict 10-6. I think we will probably lose to Phillie but realistically we can play with all of these teams.

we will continue to play with them... and then lose to them because of mistakes. offsides, sacks, turnovers. it's all the same they all f**k us over.

It is a sad day in Niner land when you mention Tenn with those other teams as you try to explain our many moral victories.... You have to be seriously joking. Do like Sing and take it one game at a time. If we played the Rams on Thursday instead of the Bears I couldn't even guarantee that as a win at this point.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

we will continue to play with them... and then lose to them because of mistakes. offsides, sacks, turnovers. it's all the same they all f**k us over.

Chico my man... You are kickin knowledge... I am impressed j/k
are you crazy!!! our season is OVER!!
Originally posted by JaaDogg49:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Chico my man... You are kickin knowledge... I am impressed j/k

just for you man
5-11

But only because we play the Rams and Lions in the final two weeks(or else we would finish 3-13).

[ Edited by nflguy49 on Nov 8, 2009 at 22:01:19 ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luis1985:

pretty much
The Titans have sucked for most of the year. A few weeks ago they lost 59-0 to the Pats. This was a home game against a mediocre team and we blew it. I expect the Titans to resume losing next week.

I'm with you!

blind faith mothafu*kas!
'
Originally posted by susweel:
Your crazy.............

5-11 looks more realistic

I think the 49ers need a very inspirational win on National television on Thursday to give us the spark needed to motivate us for the rest of the season. The players seem to not have that spark that was there in the beginning of the season.

With that, I say HELL, 11-5 sounds good to me
Need more people with us.
Share 49ersWebzone