LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

10-6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
There needs to be two Niner Talks - one for people who are present of their surroundings and one for those who are high
don't kid yourself, eagles and cardinals are a LOSS, i have no doubt in my mind they are a sure loss. Only reason why @greenbay isn't is because they been playing like crap but make no mistake @gb is a tough place to play. 5 more wins would be optimistic, and that would be 8-8 , same s**t every year, i blame jed york for this though, he did nothing in free agency with all that money we had.
8-8
  • Chief
  • Veteran
My friend, I am with you IF Jerry Rice, Joe Montanna, Ronnie Lott, Charles Haley, John Taylor, Guy Mcintyre, Harris Barton and Steve Wallace will be joinging the squad for the rest of the season. Oh, and while wer'e at it lest resurrect coach Walsh as well. 11-5, U got to be kidding me right.

not any of the those you have. maybe you should of had 5-11
Originally posted by vaniner757:
not any of the those you have. maybe you should of had 5-11

5-11 is more like it. Sad but true.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

Right now they will be lucky to win another game.

Originally posted by znk916:
W - Bears
W - @Packers
W - Jaguars
W - @Seahawks
W - Cardinals
W - @Eagles
W - Lions
W - @Rams

WHOSE WITH ME

I'll be happy if we go 8-8 and beat the lions and rams.... pretty sure though that we will have another losing season and top ten draft pick
There are so many people on both extremes of the spectrum. It's either were a dynasty in the making or we'll never win again.

But clearly with the two options this kid provided us he must have just hung out with andre agassi
No. 7-9 at best
Originally posted by kelpie70:
My friend, I am with you IF Jerry Rice, Joe Montanna, Ronnie Lott, Charles Haley, John Taylor, Guy Mcintyre, Harris Barton and Steve Wallace will be joinging the squad for the rest of the season. Oh, and while wer'e at it lest resurrect coach Walsh as well. 11-5, U got to be kidding me right.

My friend, i am with you IF Alex Smith, Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, Takeo Spikes, Josh Morgan, Shawntae Spencer will be joining the squad for the rest of the season. Oh...wait

[ Edited by momoney925 on Nov 8, 2009 at 17:43:20 ]
let's do it!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone