LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

10-6

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Let's just get to 4-4

he means lets worry about this next game and get to a 4-4 record. not that we will finish the last 8 games 4-4
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
10-6 is a pretty optimistic point of view considering that the 49er's haven't beaten anybody with a winning record other than the Cardinals.

I wouldn't take the Titans too lightly because their loses were to formidable opponents: Steelers, Texans, Jets, Jags, Colts and the Pats.

The good news is that the 49er's are playing at home and maybe the home field advantage will be the difference.

The same goes for the Bears who have only lost to the Packers, Falcons and the Bengals which are pretty good this year. Then comes the Packers and the Jags.

Hold your breath because the next four games will really test Sing's and Raye's ability to produce enough points to beat these teams.
Agreed!
i say 11-5, losing to the Eagles
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I am so certain that this will happen, that if it doesn't, I will put myself at the mercy of the webzone and do whatever they tell me to do.

Shave my head? Sure. Give my girlfriend a Cleveland Steamer? Done. Leave the Webzone forever? ...if that's what it takes.

take a picture cuz i won't believe this is gonna happen

Make her give you a blumpkin instead.

This
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I am so certain that this will happen, that if it doesn't, I will put myself at the mercy of the webzone and do whatever they tell me to do.

Shave my head? Sure. Give my girlfriend a Cleveland Steamer? Done. Leave the Webzone forever? ...if that's what it takes.

unprotected sex with a veteran tranny hooker

What constitutes a "veteran"?

A veteran from the zone?

There's defiantly plenty of those on the zone.....

jk
Originally posted by m04607:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

take a picture cuz i won't believe this is gonna happen

Make her give you a blumpkin instead.

This

while you're at it -- Landshark her
I agree 100% i think our 2 losses will be at GB and PHI. GOOD CALL. 9-7 at worst if we lose to SEA
Well, I underestimated the suckiness of Alex Smith.

I'm sure this team will go on a run at the end of the season, finish 8-8, and give us all false hope for the rest of the season.
Christ, lucky if we win 6 games all year. WTF is up with this team? They'll play good and then shoot themselves in the foot to lose it.
the f**k we will

6-10 more like it.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
6-10 more like it.

Not sure where your counting the other THREE wins from...
Tank the season! We need Eric Berry, OL, QB.
11-5 now
Originally posted by Chrs0049:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
6-10 more like it.

Not sure where your counting the other THREE wins from...

Detroit...rams....err..... umm......I'll get back to you on that third one.
Share 49ersWebzone