LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Ted Robinson´s Inside the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is there any link on this show, it was on at around 5:30 this morning here in iceland, he was talking with Gary Plummer and the 49ers film guy. I only heard parts of it as i was half a sleep but does anyone know where i can find this show?

Also i have to give alot of credit to Robinson, i never expected him to be so good, he also asks alot of good questions and he is a true pro in this buisness.
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Is there any link on this show, it was on at around 5:30 this morning here in iceland, he was talking with Gary Plummer and the 49ers film guy. I only heard parts of it as i was half a sleep but does anyone know where i can find this show?

Also i have to give alot of credit to Robinson, i never expected him to be so good, he also asks alot of good questions and he is a true pro in this buisness.

I know this show comes on at 9pm after the damon bruce show. 680 knbr is the station
http://www.knbr.com/pages/main

Here you go Ice

[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Nov 4, 2009 at 12:00:22 ]
You live in Iceland!? I have heard from numerous people that Iceland has the most beautiful girls in the world, because all of the Vikings took them up there. Whats it like over there!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
You live in Iceland!? I have heard from numerous people that Iceland has the most beautiful girls in the world, because all of the Vikings took them up there. Whats it like over there!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Be wary of Ice--I think it was he who posted a link showing a video of one his male friends dry humping the back of his head?
Share 49ersWebzone