Hope Dilfer Is Wrong About Singletary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Already posted.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thats so yesterday.
  • nyninerfan
  • Info N/A
We have seen them starting to spread the field. I think Smith made a pretty good statement with the best drive of the game when he ran the 2 min. offence. Sing wants to win and Jimmy Ray wants to keep his job. I think you will see this offence turn in to a more balanced attack. I would like to see some more passes in the flat to gore so he still gets his.
if Raye and Singletary don't see how much more potent our offense is when we spread the ball around, then we're f**ked. No way around it.
We don't have to use the spread every down or whatever, Raye just needs to stop being so predictable, that's all.

If you see Moran Norris you know we are going to run, same if we are in the iformation. It's ****ing BS. MIX IT UP RAYE!! PA on 1st down, shotgun HB draw with 4 WR sets...keep your opponent thinking..how can he not see this?? Our OL is not the reason, it's just because they know when we are going to run and when we are going to pass.
  • g0t0
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
And Trent Dilfer is???

Trent Dilfer was never the best QB but he knows his X's and O's
Originally posted by BigRon:
And Trent Dilfer is???

A Super Bowl Champion.

this
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rxrunner:
And Trent Dilfer is???

A Super Bowl Champion.

this

that
Hope Dilfer is wrong about Singletary . . . wait . . . I've heard that somewhere recently . . .

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by rxrunner:
And Trent Dilfer is???

A Super Bowl Champion.

this

that

what he said.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by vermonator:
If and when Norv comes back he will change Singletary's mind.

Norv won't come back, but notwithstanding Dufus' opinion is just that. Nothing to get worried about

You're probably right, but if Norv does get fired, and he will, coming back to San Fran may make the most sense for him. He knows the area, has experience with Alex, and is familiar with the coaching staff. Never say never...

So he can leave us high and dry again when he is offered another job the following year

f**k Norv and his Pizza face
And Trent Dilfer is???

A Super Bowl Champion.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Hope Dilfer is wrong about Singletary . . . wait . . . I've heard that somewhere recently . . .

yep
His opinion and GUESS
Share 49ersWebzone