Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Seasons done boys

That's a little premature to call

Raye and Sing wont change philosophy

We lost BOTH our Ts and the best O-Line man we had

We lost our starting CB. Who despite what some say has played very well.

IMO its over

Well, honestly to call the season at this point after playing the Colts at home 18-14 without Staley the entire game and Sims keeping a pretty good hold on Freeney the way he did... Kind of is the p***y whimpy stupid way to look at things IMO.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I had no reason to believe we would make the playoffs before these injuries. Now with these I doubt we win to many more games. They are bigger than people think. Its my opinion I stand by it.

Well then I guess we can see you next season.
Seasons done boys

IMO its over

Well, honestly to call the season at this point after playing the Colts at home 18-14 without Staley the entire game and Sims keeping a pretty good hold on Freeney the way he did... Kind of is the p***y whimpy stupid way to look at things IMO.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I had no reason to believe we would make the playoffs before these injuries. Now with these I doubt we win to many more games. They are bigger than people think. Its my opinion I stand by it.

I understand the injuries are bad but to just roll over and die is just simply weak.

I didn't think we would win enough to make it to the playoffs in the first place.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Seasons done boys

IMO its over

I understand the injuries are bad but to just roll over and die is just simply weak.

I didn't think we would win enough to make it to the playoffs in the first place.

Ok, see you in the Parking Lot until next year.
  • JDog
  • Veteran
Scotty, pick up the phone and call John Runyun already...please!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Seasons done boys

IMO its over

Seasons done boys

IMO its over

Very cool it sounds like your taking my stance on the team personally.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Seasons done boys

IMO its over

You still here? Wow, you must be more faithful than I thought.
Originally posted by JDog:
Scotty, pick up the phone and call John Runyun already...please!

Sounds like a no brainer but who knows what McClouhan's thinking.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Seasons done boys

IMO its over

Not at all, I just think...
Seasons done boys
...is a very weak way to look at things. Hopefully the players on this team are not so easily pushed over and have a little back bone.
Seasons done boys

IMO its over

Not at all, I just think...
Seasons done boys
...is a very weak way to look at things. Hopefully the players on this team are not so easily pushed over and have a little back bone.

Good.

I don't look at is as being weak because I didn't believe we would win many games before the injuries I said 6-10 or 7-9. Now with them I say we we so 5-11 or 6-10. I understand your point about it being weak if I was all yeah playoffs before it. I just don't see the talent on this team to over come the injuries just my personal opinion
  • Chief
  • Veteran
^^fair enough, I have to disagree with being 3-4 with one game back, 3-0 division and a pretty easy schedule left. I still have a bit of confidence.
^^fair enough, I have to disagree with being 3-4 with one game back, 3-0 division and a pretty easy schedule left. I still have a bit of confidence.

I respect your opinion.

Truce lol
Jon Runyan has to be signed.
Time to suck it up, and step up! Look around the league. Injuries to major players happened to every team. Survival of Attrition
  • Tman
  • Veteran
I hope we can get him back by the Monday Nighter against arizona! We are going to need him to shut down Fitz like he always does!