LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Singletary's Approval Rating

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Singletary's Approval Rating

The team is moving in the right direction, so I wouldn't even think about replacing him at this time. As for Raye ... well ... he'd be gone in a second so long as I could first ink up someone better to replace him, but I wouldn't fire him and then not have a clue as to what to do next – we all saw how that worked out with Mariucci.
Singletary is a disaster. He doesn't hold people accountable.
So far we have lost to 2 great NFL teams(Min, Ind), and two really goodNFLteams (Atl, TEX). Sing is doing fine.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Singletary is a disaster. He doesn't hold people accountable.

Still behind him 100%. I also think that unless Norv Turner's fired and wants to come back, Raye should be back too. It's the OLine, stupid.
I like what I see, but unless he does something and change this stupid philosophy he has then he will just be like Nolan.

He needs to be playing to Smith's strengths, let him play more under shotgun or at least more passing plays early so he can get into rhythm. That means he needs to do something about Raye..quickly! I don't want him fired because I don't want another OC and it hindering AS growth. I just want him to stop doing FB dives on 2nd and long. I mean seriously? Is Moran Norris really going to get more than 2 yards?

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Nov 2, 2009 at 09:33:25 ]
I would like our 49ers to win every game but that's not the way this works, our 49ers is a work in progress give coach couple years before we start caling for his head.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I like what I see, but unless he does something and change this stupid philosophy he has then he will just be like Nolan.

He needs to be playing to Smith's strengths, let him play more under shotgun or at least more passing plays early so he can get into rhythm. That means he needs to do something about Raye..quickly! I don't want him fired because I don't want another OC and it hindering AS growth. I just want him to stop doing FB dives on 2nd and long. I mean seriously? Is Moran Norris really going to get more than 2 yards?

you are right.
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

you are right.
let Smith call his plays it worked yesterday.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He sucks.

Big time !

I'm still big a fan. Nolan had the luxury of Larry Allen and Jonas Jennings run blocking for Gore.

My only criticism of him is that I think he'll eventually need to open up the playcalling because this is a QB driven league. This new Alex Smith may not be Manning but we'll never know unless he cuts these guys loose.
He sucks.

Week 11, 1980. Bill Walsh was 5-22 as head coach. you were one of those people saying he was horrible, and needs to go. way to go dude. great instincts.

be more patient. successful coaches dont just walk in and go 13-3 and win the super bowl. calm down. im glad no one on this board is in charge of anything in the 49ers organization. everyone pulls the plug so early.
Originally posted by Niners99:
He sucks.

Week 11, 1980. Bill Walsh was 5-22 as head coach. you were one of those people saying he was horrible, and needs to go. way to go dude. great instincts.

be more patient. successful coaches dont just walk in and go 13-3 and win the super bowl. calm down. im glad no one on this board is in charge of anything in the 49ers organization. everyone pulls the plug so early.

PWNED
this is Sings first f**kin year, people act like we were a super bowl contender coming into this year. It f**kin sucks that we are losing these games, but give me a f**king break, we are still alive for the division title, sing is a rookie at this, theirs gonna be some growing pains, we are headed in the right direction, Yes the playcalling needs to change and I think it will, we are headed in the right direction people.

Still a lot of season left

Go 9ers
I like him, and I think we've definitely improved under him. My hatred is more towards Raye than anyone.
Share 49ersWebzone