LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Who was the best OC we have had in last 5?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who was the best OC we have had in last 5?

Seems like a who's who from around the league besides Hostler why won't anyone stick around we should have just broke bread and kept him in my opionon. Thoughts?
it's not even a contest.....
easily Norv.
The future former Head Coach of the Chargers
Originally posted by BigRon:

LOL... This
Originally posted by BigRon:

I don't know Hostler is creeping on him in the poll..........
No poll needed here, everyone knows it's Norv.
I went with the obvious choice (Turner). But I McCarthy didn't really have anything to work with.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
BRING BACK NORV
  • the_woad
  • Info N/A
I am tired of the run-first offense, good defense approach. Not in just our team, but the league as a whole. It is kool-aid defensive minded head coaches pour for willing fans.

A running game should be used to ice the lead, not to obtain it. It is a fool's errand.

This team is losing my loyalty. The fans here swoon over a coach who says "we'll cater to our strengths." This idea that our running game is our offensive strength is a mirage.

WHY PLAY DEFENSE ON OFFENSE?!

[ Edited by the_woad on Nov 1, 2009 at 18:59:10 ]

Norv, it's not even close.
This isn't even a question; it's obviously Norv Turner.
anyone not voting Norv is delusional

that and this shouldn't even be a thread
Originally posted by the_woad:
I am tired of the run-first offense, good defense approach. Not in just our team, but the league as a whole. It is kool-aid defensive minded head coaches pour for willing fans.

A running game should be used to ice the lead, not to obtain it. It is a fool's errand.

This team is losing my loyalty. The fans here swoon over a coach who says "we'll cater to our strengths." This idea that our running game is our offensive strength is a mirage.

WHY PLAY DEFENSE ON OFFENSE?!

Then find another team
Mike McCarthy, and i am serious
Share 49ersWebzone