There are 338 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who was the best OC we have had in last 5?

Who was the best OC we have had in last 5?

Seems like a who's who from around the league besides Hostler why won't anyone stick around we should have just broke bread and kept him in my opionon. Thoughts?
it's not even a contest.....
easily Norv.
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
The future former Head Coach of the Chargers
Originally posted by BigRon:

LOL... This
Originally posted by BigRon:

I don't know Hostler is creeping on him in the poll..........
No poll needed here, everyone knows it's Norv.
I went with the obvious choice (Turner). But I McCarthy didn't really have anything to work with.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
BRING BACK NORV
  • the_woad
  • Info N/A
I am tired of the run-first offense, good defense approach. Not in just our team, but the league as a whole. It is kool-aid defensive minded head coaches pour for willing fans.

A running game should be used to ice the lead, not to obtain it. It is a fool's errand.

This team is losing my loyalty. The fans here swoon over a coach who says "we'll cater to our strengths." This idea that our running game is our offensive strength is a mirage.

WHY PLAY DEFENSE ON OFFENSE?!

[ Edited by the_woad on Nov 1, 2009 at 18:59:10 ]
Norv, it's not even close.
This isn't even a question; it's obviously Norv Turner.
anyone not voting Norv is delusional

that and this shouldn't even be a thread
Originally posted by the_woad:
I am tired of the run-first offense, good defense approach. Not in just our team, but the league as a whole. It is kool-aid defensive minded head coaches pour for willing fans.

A running game should be used to ice the lead, not to obtain it. It is a fool's errand.

This team is losing my loyalty. The fans here swoon over a coach who says "we'll cater to our strengths." This idea that our running game is our offensive strength is a mirage.

WHY PLAY DEFENSE ON OFFENSE?!

Then find another team
Mike McCarthy, and i am serious