LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Most frustrating part of the game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Aroh
  • Info N/A
I would say it was the series right after Alex threw the int. He was playing all right up until then but then I guess Raye got nervous or something so he calls three straight runs up the gut for no gain.... Beautiful....

[ Edited by Aroh on Nov 1, 2009 at 18:30:59 ]
They need to let Alex play if they want to win some games.
Originally posted by tohara3:
They need to let Alex play if they want to win some games.

Yup. More plays that suit him. Spread offensive and no huddle. The 2 minute drive featured both and he was on the money.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
The FB dive on 2nd and 20
without a doubt it was the end of the half. HUGE difference between 14-6 and 14-9. I think without that unsportsmanlike conduct the Colts don't score going in....plus knowing they would come out with the ball in the next half!

When you score leaving your opponent less than 1 minute in the half, allowing any points going in is a huge demoralizer
Bill Cosby's playcalling and 3rd downs
The 3rd and 7 where we got called for a delay of game. Then got sacked on 3rd and 12, taking us out of FG range
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Most frustrating?

We could won this game. Alex showed everyone that he can play this game. Are talent isn't being utilized properly. We can do some damage if we just run the spread.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
The 3rd and 7 where we got called for a delay of game. Then got sacked on 3rd and 12, taking us out of FG range

AGREED

So frustrating.
play calling. Bruce dropping passes AGAIN! Chilo sucking yet again. Brandon Jones and his boneheaded decision to field that punt.

the score
A potential interception going right through Mark Roman's hands yet again. That would of gave us great field posistion with the lead but bad things happen when Mark Roman is on the field.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by FourNine49:

AGREED

So frustrating.

Agreed.

But the two Crabtree turnovers really killed us. (I'm blaming him as much as Smith for the INT)
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Bill Cosby's playcalling and 3rd downs
Getting down to Indy’s 30, being in field goal range, and then getting a penalty and sack forcing us to punt.

Crabtree fumble he cannot carry the ball like that in the NFL
Share 49ersWebzone