There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pashos still helping the 49ers.

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by matt49er:
why are people making a big deal of this? think about it instead of doing nothing he put together film of football games. he's going to "work" for his what 1-2M he's getting I say it's the least he can do.

People are making a big deal out of this because NO ONE does stuff like this (That I've heard of).

Seriously, did Smith do it last year? Did Harris do it this year? Jennings ever do that?

Anyone in the NFL you ever heard of doing something like this?

yeah man, it's not a requirement that once you're on IR you have to make videos for the team

I'm going to jump out on a limb here and suggest that Sing convinced Pashos that he could make a difference, and now he's still trying, to show Sing that he cares about the team.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
thats really cool esp since he's only signed to a one year deal and has no real obligation to the team

I like to hear things like this...hopefully it'll help.
Someone needs to help these guys because Foerester doesen't seem to be helping them much. Real talk, it's nice that Pashos is helping these guys and he has experince playing against the Colts but im not sure how much of a help it will be once the game starts and Staley and Snyder see the kind of speed and pass rush ability Freeney and Robert Mathis have. I think Snyder will hold his own vs Freeney but im worried about Snyder going up against Mathis.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Isn't this something our coaches should have been doing all along?!
Reminds me of:

Nice to hear.
Originally posted by Adman:

Yeah, it kinda makes you wonder, did Pashos get this idea from his old OL coach in JAX?
Originally posted by FourNine49:

Yeah, it kinda makes you wonder, did Pashos get this idea from his old OL coach in JAX?

I don't think the coaches have that much time on their hands.

-9fA
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

That's why you hire interns and coaching assistants to do this work.
I wonder how many players do things like this to help their teams. Very cool.
this will help the o line and smith a lot
Would be nice to sign Pashos for next year & let Sims go
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Coaches on the field. Pats have it. Colts have it. We used to have it.

Well done Pashos.
Pashos has only been with the team for a short time and is contributing greatly. I'm getting an excellent feeling about all the players and their "team" concept. The organization is definitely headed in the right direction.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

exactly coaches wont have that much time