LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Pashos still helping the 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Article

I think that's the greatest thing I've ever heard. Also, he'll be able to help for Jacksonville a ton. Walt Harris should take notice.
Great to see that he still wants to contribute. Lets hope that it works and makes a difference
I think that's great, what a team player
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think that's great, what a team player

Yeah, and we only signed him to a 1 year deal, also, it was less than what he would have got to stay with the Jags. I like his attitude, and hope we cut Sims and resign him.

Jonas Jennings played here longer and had less of an impact.
Just read that article. I like the fact that pashos is staying active to help, but why did no one think of hiring someone to do this before? How much would it have cost to hire a retired lineman/coach/fan/whatever, to do this?

I guess this is one of those better late than never situations.
Very good to hear.
Class act.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Class act.

-9fA

Agreed.
Fix Chilo
  • Dreskee
  • Info N/A
That's pretty cool of him to do that because we gonna need all the help we can get against Indy. That rush they will bring will not be nothing to mess around with, and if our line cant keep the hounds of Alex his eyes will be like this all game.

• flow
  • Veteran
Our future offensive line coach?

He has to be better than Foerster.
why are people making a big deal of this? think about it instead of doing nothing he put together film of football games. he's going to "work" for his what 1-2M he's getting I say it's the least he can do.
Now that's a teammate.
Originally posted by matt49er:
why are people making a big deal of this? think about it instead of doing nothing he put together film of football games. he's going to "work" for his what 1-2M he's getting I say it's the least he can do.

People are making a big deal out of this because NO ONE does stuff like this (That I've heard of).

Seriously, did Smith do it last year? Did Harris do it this year? Jennings ever do that?

Anyone in the NFL you ever heard of doing something like this?
Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by matt49er:

People are making a big deal out of this because NO ONE does stuff like this (That I've heard of).

Seriously, did Smith do it last year? Did Harris do it this year? Jennings ever do that?

Anyone in the NFL you ever heard of doing something like this?

yeah man, it's not a requirement that once you're on IR you have to make videos for the team
Share 49ersWebzone