LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

OMG This is going to be awesome to watch!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha that's what I'll be doing saturday night.

well that's not a creepy quote to read...
oh wait, you meant 'praying'!!!!
oooh, my bad.
Haha
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

• flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by jrg:
On October 30th, 2009 playing against the team he started his career against 5 seasons ago, Smith had the comebak for which all comeback will be based on from now until the end of time. Throwing for nearly 800 yards and 12 touchdowns, Smith showed that he was worthy of the number 1 overall selection years ago. New receiver Michael Crabtree caught 17 passes for 325 yards and 5 touchdowns and announcing his arrival to the league. Smith also ran for 3 touchdowns and in his most note worthy gallop, he returned a punt from the back of his own end zone and not only ran for a 109 yard TD he made sure to straight arm each Colts player en route thus ending the career of 11 different players on the Colts special teams unit. With a final score of 120-0 (the Niners went for a 2 pt conversion on each TD) and netting over 1000 yards in the total offence, Commissioner Roger Goodell decided to award this years Superbowl to the Niners immediately after the game, and Smith was elected to the hall of fame.

[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on Oct 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM ]
I don't get it
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I don't get it

Me neither. Alex Smith's Wiki page?
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I don't get it

Me neither. Alex Smith's Wiki page?

it talks about what WILL happen on Sunday

Someone changed it back already. Go back up a few posts and you'll see the text from the article. Hilarious.
Who goes in and changes it back? I wanted to see if my prediction came true...
Originally posted by jrg:
On October 30th, 2009 playing against the team he started his career against 5 seasons ago, Smith had the comebak for which all comeback will be based on from now until the end of time. Throwing for nearly 800 yards and 12 touchdowns, Smith showed that he was worthy of the number 1 overall selection years ago. New receiver Michael Crabtree caught 17 passes for 325 yards and 5 touchdowns and announcing his arrival to the league. Smith also ran for 3 touchdowns and in his most note worthy gallop, he returned a punt from the back of his own end zone and not only ran for a 109 yard TD he made sure to straight arm each Colts player en route thus ending the career of 11 different players on the Colts special teams unit. With a final score of 120-0 (the Niners went for a 2 pt conversion on each TD) and netting over 1000 yards in the total offence, Commissioner Roger Goodell decided to award this years Superbowl to the Niners immediately after the game, and Smith was elected to the hall of fame.

That, right there my friend, is genius. The best part is the "note worthy gallop" and "made sure to straight are each Colts player en route, thus ending the career of 11 different players on the Colts special teams unit"
I've been laughing my ass off since I read that!
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

James I have to say that was pure genius.

Originally posted by chucksteak49:
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha that's what I'll be doing saturday night.

well that's not a creepy quote to read...
oh wait, you meant 'praying'!!!!
oooh, my bad.

you are the one with the durty mind.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

James I have to say that was pure genius.

ggagahahahahahahah
Share 49ersWebzone