LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

So..... Are we still making the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

So..... Are we still making the playoffs?

The Cards are one missed block from Matt Leinart...enough said.
wow,the cards schedule is weak! How do they go to the super bowl and end up with a schedule like that,c'mon! That scares me but you got vote yes or you are nt a real fan!!!!!
Go 49ers!
So... We pretty much have to win out to make the play-offs now..
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jays9ers:

We can only lose to Green Bay and Philadelphia, and even then, we have to get lucky (assuming we beat who we're supposed to beat). I think if we can somehow find a way to win at Green Bay or Philadelphia, we'll make the playoffs.
If we keep game-planning the way we did against the Colts, and open up the offense then we can win out the schedule... but knowing Raye and Sing... we'll probably finish 7-9 again.
If we do it's only because the Tards crumbled.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by jays9ers:

We can only lose to Green Bay and Philadelphia, and even then, we have to get lucky (assuming we beat who we're supposed to beat). I think if we can somehow find a way to win at Green Bay or Philadelphia, we'll make the playoffs.

The Cardinals have got to stumble in order for us to make it. They can easily win out the rest of there schedule.
No. Thanks Raye!
not unless the offensive philosophy changes.
Only if we win the division. Too many good teams in the NFC to get the wildcard. Raye needs to get his sh$t together and realize that we need to stay in the spread formation. Smith is playing pretty damn well when we stay in the formation, plus we can't run block for sh...!!

I wouldn't be comfortable saying we will make them if we lose more than 1 game from here on out. The interesting thing is that the 49ers could possibly fo 9-0 the rest of the way out. We are capable of beating every team on the schedule. But because of playcalling (the one weakness that we actually can control), it will be more like 5-4, 6-3. Hopefully we get on a nice 5 game run before our next showdown with Arizona.

In another thread I once said that Bruce should stay remain a starter until another receiver beats him out. Well that day has come. Start Morgan and Crabtree, and add Hill and Jones to the mix. Bruce should be the 4th receiver at best at this point.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
If Nate Clements is lost, we have no chance.
We should win the following:
Titans, Lions, Rams, Jaguars, Seahawks

Can win but tough
Bears – Very winnable but playing in Chicago on a Thursday depends on which 49er and Bear team shows up. No running attack and defense is decent
Packers – At GB will be tough to win but is possible
Cardinals – Beat them already and is at Candlestick, however Cards playing much better especially defensively.
Eagles – At Philly can win this one but another one of those games where it depends on which Niner and Philly team shows up.

At a minimum should go 8-8 could go 10-6 or better? Wild card this year will need 10 wins to get in.
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
We should win the following:
Titans, Lions, Rams, Jaguars, Seahawks

Can win but tough
Bears – Very winnable but playing in Chicago on a Thursday depends on which 49er and Bear team shows up. No running attack and defense is decent
Packers – At GB will be tough to win but is possible
Cardinals – Beat them already and is at Candlestick, however Cards playing much better especially defensively.
Eagles – At Philly can win this one but another one of those games where it depends on which Niner and Philly team shows up.

At a minimum should go 8-8 could go 10-6 or better? Wild card this year will need 10 wins to get in.

We're not going to beat the Eagles, but the rest are very very winnable
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I think we could still get in.
Share 49ersWebzone