There are 198 users in the forums

Parayl Haralson

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
It's so funny when fans can't spell players names on there favorite team.

PARYS HARALSON

and AHMAD BROOKS

"Their"

It's so funny when people can't spell the words from their favorite language.

players'
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

PARYS HARALSON

and AHMAD BROOKS

"Their"

fail is so strong in this thread.... it is contagious.
so much fail in here
[ Edited by RonMexico on Oct 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM ]

PARYS HARALSON

and AHMAD BROOKS

"Their"

Touché
Parys who?
Epic Fail. He got pwned.
Heard he's been living up to the money. Used to watch game film with his girl during the week last season. Now, he's out clubbing with his flavor of the night. He might straighten out by season's end. If not, you can bet one of those first round picks is going towards an OLB prospect to push him.

Side Note: Its Parys. He pronounces it like the city "Paris".
[ Edited by Robert on Oct 27, 2009 at 7:05 PM ]
at this thread
Originally posted by Robert:
Heard he's been living up to the money. Used to watch game film with his girl during the week last season. Now, he's out clubbing with his flavor of the night. He might straighten out by season's end. If not, you can bet one of those first round picks is going towards an OLB prospect to push him.

God damned slacker. Sing should bench his ass.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I don't know. A lot of the single guys go out during the week. It's like any job, in some respects. Most young guys go out. The problem is that an NFL is so short that it forces young men, if they want to be great, to mature very quickly. Spend time studying film in your mid twenties instead of being young and having fun. It's a tough business. Right now, Parys is just being young. Unfortunately, the game will not wait for him to grow up.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I don't know. A lot of the single guys go out during the week. It's like any job, in some respects. Most young guys go out. The problem is that an NFL is so short that it forces young men, if they want to be great, to mature very quickly. Spend time studying film in your mid twenties instead of being young and having fun. It's a tough business. Right now, Parys is just being young. Unfortunately, the game will not wait for him to grow up.

that's not tough man come on watching football? If I was blessed with that ability I would work as hard as possible why would you ever want to slack and look back and have regrets.
He stinks we should consider starting Brooks on the outside. I'm glad the team brought up Briggs. I wanna see him get some playing time as well.
I hope Briggs gets 5-10 snaps on Sunday and Brooks gets 10-20. Haralson is on notice!

PARYS HARALSON

and AHMAD BROOKS

"Their"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Share 49ersWebzone