LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Crabtree was amazingly impressive in his debut.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
The thing is, if Hill would have stayed in the game, we would have said, Crabs couldn't get open, he couldn't get separation. The QB was the problem the whole time.

nailed it.

It's always on the QB. A thread was brought up a while ago, I think after week 3 that questioned whether it was Shaun Hill or WR's and this Shaun Hill supporter said it was Shaun Hill and not the receivers.

A QB makes an offense.

Everything about an offense is or should be all around the QB. Great receivers don't always come out of GB. Favre used to make them better than they are.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Need to change our playbook to more of a balanced attack now that Crabtree is here....

This so bad! We need to change our offense no matter who is out there.

very true!!! poor Gore... might as well tell the opponent we're gonna run left, right or up the gut.
Just heard Mike Martz going gaga over Michael Crabtree on NFL Network. He was amazed at the way Crabtree attacked the ball and how strong his hands were, how he beat press coverage, and the smoothness of his routes and the way he got seperation reminded him of Torry Holt.

No body catches, everything was snagged with his hands. Guy is gonna be a stud.
  • B650
  • Veteran
We have ourselves a 1,000-yard WR once again. I still want to see how he handles going against top corners and double teams though.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Just heard Mike Martz going gaga over Michael Crabtree on NFL Network. He was amazed at the way Crabtree attacked the ball and how strong his hands were, how he beat press coverage, and the smoothness of his routes and the way he got seperation reminded him of Torry Holt.

"Who needs camp?"
I'm excited about him. He was a bad Ass at Texas Tech for 2 years and I think he's going to be an amazing pro. He catches everything and can make plays. He's only going to make the 49ers better especially now that he's got Alex Smith in there who actually has an arm.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

lame we don't got martz anymore, im sure he would use his talents to the fullest.
Check out the NFL gameday video: http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d813b455b/NFL-GameDay-49ers-vs-Texans-highlights

Deion Sanders keeps saying about Crabtree: "Who needs Camp" and "and you wonder why he held out".
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Check out the NFL gameday video: http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d813b455b/NFL-GameDay-49ers-vs-Texans-highlights

Deion Sanders keeps saying about Crabtree: "Who needs Camp" and "and you wonder why he held out".

lol

Share 49ersWebzone