LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

Doomsayers are correct!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I concede that the gloom-and-doomsayers have been right all along.

The 49ers SUCK big time!

They are unimaginative on offense. They cannot win until they start taking chances by passing the ball more than 2 yards down field!

They cannot run the ball straight ahead! They continue to try to run the ball in a manner that simply does not work! They never try to run end around or reverse. Jimmy Raye is intransigent and lacks creativity.

They refuse to use the play-action pass.

From here on in and for the rest of the year, I will presume that the 49ers will lose every game. They will lose next week. They will lose to the Titans, Bears, Packers, hey - probably they will lose to the Rams. That way, I will be pleasantly surprised if and when they ever win another game!

I have been a devoted fan throughout these terrible years, but this has become unendurable.

The O-line needs to mostly be replaced! The quarterback needs to be replaced! The Offensive Coordinator needs to be replaced!

THIS TEAM SUCKS!
[ Edited by longtime49erfan on Oct 25, 2009 at 11:40 AM ]
1) Jimmy Raye- this guy is so predictable and never takes a chance on anything. He simply sucks

2) Decision Making (GM)- Cut Rossum, we then dont put in Spurlock, we start god awefull Roman over Smith, we keep Shaul Hill out there, we dont make a move during the trade deadline to fix our O-line, and our pash rush is inconsistant.

3) Shaun Hill- dont start blaming the o-line for everything. We have decent linemen. Hill misses alot of throw that other Qbs have to make. He also chokes under pressure. Hill makes me J.T. Osullivan look good

Example- 4th and 2 from the Houston game right before Half, Shaun Hill decides not to throw to Gore (the checkdown) for a 1st and runs like 1 yrd and gets sacked.
we have the same exact team as last season, who would have guessed?? ownership got CHEAP in free agency and got no impact players and thought we would get better this season? really? its the same 8-8 team as last year, not a single upgrade, i hope ownership takes free agency a bit more serious this offseason because keeping the same players will get u the same record again.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
I concede that the gloom-and-doomsayers have been right all along.

The 49ers SUCK big time!

They are unimaginative on offense. They cannot win until they start taking chances by passing the ball more than 2 yards down field!

They cannot run the ball straight ahead! The continue to try to run the ball in a manner that simply does not work! Their coaches are intransigent and lack creativity.

They refuse to use the play-action pass.

From here on in and for the rest of the year, I will presume that the 49ers will lose. They will lose next week. They will lose to the Titans, Bears, Packers, hey - probably they will lose to the Rams.

THIS TEAM SUCKS!

Go ahead and feel free to agree with them in those threads then...
Share 49ersWebzone