There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners in Hawaii

Aloha - I'm in Hawaii on vacation and I'm trying to find a place to watch the niner game. I realize the game starts at 10:00 on the west coast. Here in Hawaii we are 3 hrs behind west coast time so does that mean the niner game starts at 7 am?! Are nfl games delayed here. Anybody know...

Thanks!
Nice! Football and Breakfast, what a concept!
shaka brah
Ask Kolohe he is a Hawaii guy I believe.
Hey Kolohe can u help this guy?
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
If you cant find a place you might be able to find it streaming online also
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Aloha - I'm in Hawaii on vacation and I'm trying to find a place to watch the niner game. I realize the game starts at 10:00 on the west coast. Here in Hawaii we are 3 hrs behind west coast time so does that mean the niner game starts at 7 am?! Are nfl games delayed here. Anybody know...

Thanks!

yea...i live on maui...the games are not delayed...the early games will be on at 7am and the late game at 10 am. the night game is about 2:30....so the niners game this week is at 7am....and if u are on maui...then u can watch it a moose's in lahina...otherwise i am not sure...i have direct tv nfl sunday ticket for my games
Originally posted by 49ers18:

Thanks!

yea...i live on maui...the games are not delayed...the early games will be on at 7am and the late game at 10 am. the night game is about 2:30....so the niners game this week is at 7am....and if u are on maui...then u can watch it a moose's in lahina...otherwise i am not sure...i have direct tv nfl sunday ticket for my games

Thanks for the 411 I appreciate it!

Thanks!

I think the least you could do to help a WZer out would be to invite him over.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Thanks!

Originally posted by MadMartz:

Thanks!

Hey, I've had multiple WZers stay at my place when they were up for a game. I've even stayed at a WZers place when I went to socal.

Thanks!

Hey, I've had multiple WZers stay at my place when they were up for a game. I've even stayed at a WZers place when I went to socal.

I have had one webzoner over my house numerous times so im with you!

Thanks!

Tell me more.

Thanks!

that's why i suggest everyone get the direc tv sunday ticket i live in md and only got to see the 9ers 3-5 times per year. when the ticket came out i got it and it's the best thing ever! when the 9ers aren't on i watch the game mix 8 freaking games at once! i don't have the stress of not seeing my team. the best part is it also works on your computer/ipod and some cell phones. i was on vacation earlier this season and watched the entire game from my lap top very convenient.

Thanks!

Tell me more.

Shhhhhhhh nobody is supposed to know

Nah, but Ninerzrule and me started playing some fantasy BB and now FB and he doesnt have the sunday ticket so if a big game is on he rolls through.