There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bad news for Texans game

ROMAN IS Starting!!

Championship.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,889
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by jones49:
Roman will start.

Well at least we know we won't get any interceptions from him.

You just Jinxed him . . . Roman's gonna get an INT now . . .

Well in that case there is no way in hell Roman gets a pick 6


I know for sure Roman isn't gonna have the best game of his career


And you can definitely count out Roman turning into a HOF safety

and you know he won't give me a few hundred thousand dollars

well that one is pretty obvious

No way in hell he does a backflip into blocking a punt and flying to the endzone while catching fire and screaming about Favre while shooting through the sky and landing on Brett in PA and fighting him in a Dragonball Z type death match.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,831
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Originally posted by jones49:
Roman will start.

Well at least we know we won't get any interceptions from him.

You just Jinxed him . . . Roman's gonna get an INT now . . .

Well in that case there is no way in hell Roman gets a pick 6


I know for sure Roman isn't gonna have the best game of his career


And you can definitely count out Roman turning into a HOF safety

and you know he won't give me a few hundred thousand dollars

well that one is pretty obvious

No way in hell he does a backflip into blocking a punt and flying to the endzone while catching fire and screaming about Favre while shooting through the sky and landing on Brett in PA and fighting him in a Dragonball Z type death match.

yah no wai
Why did I have to read this right before bedtime????

I'll be dreaming all night of: missed tackles....out of position...slips and falls...carried into the end zone...tips it back into the hands of the other teams player...knocks a sure interception from his teammates hands...ALLLLLL NIGHT!!!

I really think Singletary must be called out for starting Roman as much as Nolan was called out for starting him.

Sing, absolutely no good will come from starting his guy. Give the younger guys a chance. At least SOME good can come and if they get burned, I'm sure they can catch the guy and make the tackle. Roman couldn't even catch a TE last year.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,122
Sad sad day in 9er land.

Would rather see Curtis Taylor or Marcus Hudson out there.
I pray that we don't do any cover 2 with 2 deep safeties cuz everytime we have Clements in a shallow zone with Roman covering deep he ALWAYS gets burned.
Where's Reggie Smith??
Does anyone else think that they are gonna go after on Roman's side of the field. I think Schaub can throw anything on Roman's territory he won't catch an interception.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I really think Singletary must be called out for starting Roman as much as Nolan was called out for starting him.

Sing, absolutely no good will come from starting his guy. Give the younger guys a chance. At least SOME good can come and if they get burned, I'm sure they can catch the guy and make the tackle. Roman couldn't even catch a TE last year.

Dude, i know Roman is the WZs favourite whipping boy, but he is better than Curtis Taylor and probably Reggie Smith as well. Regardless, Reggie Smith is out.

-9fA
Bad news fo punk a$$ clanks............

Roman, who ever, must make the plays. Kind of like remembering your wedding anniversary. Reminds me, so happy I'm not married and in the land of multi beautiful woman

Kick sum buttho NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Roman will start again? no way! No way!! please that tell him big Booo Booo and get out of him.. he was still suck! i don't want to watching him to play cuz he was F**k up for mess up with 49ers!.. kick him in the ass out of team
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Sad sad day in 9er land.

Would rather see Curtis Taylor or Marcus Hudson out there.
I'm calling it

Roman is going to have a better than good game this sunday