LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Bad news for Texans game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'm calling it

Roman is going to have a better than good game this sunday

I know Roman a lame FS, but he can cover just as well as lewis.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for btwagner.
Originally posted by jones49:
Roman will start.

I would rather see curtis taylor out there
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Roman will start again? no way! No way!! please that tell him big Booo Booo and get out of him.. he was still suck! i don't want to watching him to play cuz he was F**k up for mess up with 49ers!.. kick him in the ass out of team

Ya, what he said
Originally posted by jta854:
I know Roman a lame FS, but he can cover just as well as lewis.

That's arguable, I'll give you that. But Lewis is far superior in run support and safety blitzes.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
Roman will start.

Well at least we know we won't get any interceptions from him.

You just Jinxed him . . . Roman's gonna get an INT now . . .

lol
why is this gm feeling more and more like a loss?
What happened to Goldson?
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I have Niners on my fantasy team, but now with Roman in there, I probably will be in trouble this week.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Roman will start again? no way! No way!! please that tell him big Booo Booo and get out of him.. he was still suck! i don't want to watching him to play cuz he was F**k up for mess up with 49ers!.. kick him in the ass out of team

Ya, what he said

what is he still doing here? We real could not find any one else? really?
Originally posted by btwagner:
Roman will start.

I would rather see curtis taylor out there

I might have to agree with that. Roman actually looks lost out there and I'm not exaggerating. I have no faith in him anymore.
Roman's position needs to be upgraded, but he's not quite as bad as everyone is making him out to be.
Umm . . . let's see. . . a good nickname for Roman. Brickhands, Starch, Crisco, Edward (as in scissorhands), ping-pong paddles, cement fingers, not to mention his lack of speed. If he ran any slower he'd have to go backwards.
Roman will start.

This is actually a good thing, well seeing that Reggie Smith just can't get healthy, but with Lewis out and Roman (as annoying as Roman is he's a better coverage guy than Lewis) starting, our pass D gets better because they shouldn't get 60 yards rushing on us, both their Guards are gone, and we have a solid run D anyway. So Roman as the 2nd deep safety or at the least in coverage, our pass D will improve. If Roman was the starting free (safety) then we'd be in some trouble.
Share 49ersWebzone