LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

Inspiring tweet from Matt Maiocco

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Matt Maiocco:
By the way, Crabtree made a fantastic catch today in practice. Best I've seen from a 49ers WR in 11-on-11 work since training camp.

Gonna be a good week
[ Edited by Mospeed on Oct 23, 2009 at 4:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Originally posted by Matt Maiocco:
By the way, Crabtree made a fantastic catch today in practice. Best I've seen from a 49ers WR in 11-on-11 work since training camp.

Gonna be a good week

I really like to read that. I think (at least hope) that he is being accelarated because it must be obvious that he is the most talented receiver on the roster.
It's nice to read something positive here for a change.
Maiocco is fibbin...he's hyping him up! It's a smoke screen for the Texans I tell ya
Yeah, from the little I;ve seen of him his route running looks really really crisp and we already know how well he can catch in traffic. It should lead to an interesting game.
Fluff. I'll wait for Sunday.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Maiocco is fibbin...he's hyping him up! It's a smoke screen for the Texans I tell ya

No way, Maiocco is a realist. He's not into the whole optimism/hype thing.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Let's see what happens during the game.

Maiocco's a reporter man he has no stakes in the 9ers results how do you justify that statement?
Practice?

We talkin' bout PRACTICE?
Originally posted by matt49er:

Maiocco's a reporter man he has no stakes in the 9ers results how do you justify that statement?

GEEZ guys....im JK! lol

I'm just telling myself that to keep my excitement at bay, because that tweet makes me want to jump for joy....I hpoe it really does translate on Sunday though! Go Crabtreeeeeee!
Whats the chances craptree has over 100 yards ?
Share 49ersWebzone