There are 230 users in the forums

What type of route will Crabs run to make his first catch?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What type of route will Crabs run to make his first catch?

WR screen ! 12 yard first down !
  • x49ersx123
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I wasn't done!

streak

or curl.

Peronsally, I think they will do an x slip screen. (he takes one step back from the line of scrimmage and they throw it to him quickly).

Are we seriously taking about this guy route and first catch? Are we running out of thing to post? Don’t get me wrong I am excited by this guy playing but come on. I am sure that there are other things to talk about other than this. While we are at it, let take a poll on what kind of shoes he will be wearing with his first catch.
Originally posted by x49ersx123:
I wasn't done!

streak

or curl.

Peronsally, I think they will do an x slip screen. (he takes one step back from the line of scrimmage and they throw it to him quickly).

Are we seriously taking about this guy route and first catch? Are we running out of thing to post? Don’t get me wrong I am excited by this guy playing but come on. I am sure that there are other things to talk about other than this. While we are at it, let take a poll on what kind of shoes he will be wearing with his first catch.

Jordans
  • x49ersx123
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33:
I wasn't done!

streak

or curl.

Jordans

I wasn't done!

streak

or curl.

Jordans

Come on man!! Get excited!! I say bubble screen and Morgan throws a nice block for Crabs on a 18 yard gain.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Sluggo
A quick out for 10 or 12 yards.
quick out or slant.. book it

whatever route he is running in this picture

A White Crabtree, lol
Hitch in

Originally posted by ObePwnD:

A White Crabtree, lol

LOL....well, Robinson and Demeco Ryans look pretty pale or at least ashy too. Nice pink socks for Crabtree.
[ Edited by DesiDez on Oct 23, 2009 at 9:19 AM ]
left - slot - sprint right option
Originally posted by DesiDez:

A White Crabtree, lol

LOL....well, Robinson and Demeco Ryans look pretty pale or at least ashy too. Nice pink socks for Crabtree.

Ashy..
Is the X slip screen same as the bubble screen (what he used to run in college)?

I think it depends on the coverage... I expect the Texans to test him and play up in his face and continue to test Hill's ability to get the ball downfield. With that said, if that happens I could see it being a slant. We could also run that bubble screen and utilize our blockers downfield and Crabs ability to take it to the house. If he gets past the 1st level with 8 men in the box all he has to do is break a safety tackle and could take it in for a TD.

A White Crabtree, lol

Share 49ersWebzone