There are 155 users in the forums

What type of route will Crabs run to make his first catch?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What type of route will Crabs run to make his first catch?

He already went the Diva Route.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Oct 23, 2009 at 2:13 PM ]
Something short, so the ball can get to him.
Curl for sure.
its gonna be a slant or super quick curl. something very short like a screen.
80 yard curl
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by crzy:
Flea Flicker

Go route with a double move.

Touchdown

Ha. When is the last time we ran a flea flicker?

What sucks is that we were supposedly practicing the flea flicker during TC. What the f**k was the point of that?

We probably did, but then they announced that Shaun Hill would be starting at QB.

15 yard flea flickers are hard for receivers to run.
Hitch n Go
Originally posted by B650:
Screen pass. He's going to take it to the house and from then on that pattern will be called "The Crab."

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by B650:
Screen pass. He's going to take it to the house and from then on that pattern will be called "The Crab."

Now that's optimism!
Originally posted by x49ersx123:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I wasn't done!

streak

or curl.

Peronsally, I think they will do an x slip screen. (he takes one step back from the line of scrimmage and they throw it to him quickly).

Are we seriously taking about this guy route and first catch? Are we running out of thing to post? Don’t get me wrong I am excited by this guy playing but come on. I am sure that there are other things to talk about other than this. While we are at it, let take a poll on what kind of shoes he will be wearing with his first catch.

This

First series, Third and 8. Screen to Crabs for 3 yds. Punt.

NOTHING SPECIAL.
I don't know what it's called, but it's gonna look something like this:

I forgot what team ran this but we should put crabtree and morgan on one side with Morgan on the slot, have crabtree go back a yard or two when the ball is hiked, pretending its a WR screen to Crabtree and let morgan look like he is going to run to crabtree's guy to get a block on him but instead leak out and keep running. I think san diego ran it or denver.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
80 yard go route for a TD

Deep out hopefully!
Share 49ersWebzone