LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Mariucci given a tour of 49ers headquarters??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LOL at you guys thinking Mariucci would take an OC or offensive consultant role with the 49ers when he is making over a million dollars a year to work on TV once a week.
This is one of the dumbest thread I had seen in a while. First thing first Mooch is working on NFLN. Mooch probably got assign to the 49ers to do a freaking segment about us and Jed was showing him around.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
wheres larry allen when you need him?

and harris barton.
Originally posted by valrod33:
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Barrows is reporting that Jed York gave Steve Mariucci a tour of the 49ers facility today. Will Singletary get fired soon and replaced by Mariucci? Will Mariucci take this team to the Superbowl this year?

LINK

Moochy sucked as a Head Coach...want to know the begining of the end...it was when we replaced seifert with this guy.
Originally posted by matt49er:
no way the 9ers are shopping for a new HC after his first blow out loss. They just hired this guy they will give him 2 years min.

No... He will croak next year!
I can't believe some people think it's because we're gonna fire Sing after one bad game...(I can't wait to season people's reaction after Willis's first bad game)

He might come and help with the offense, maybe like a offensive consultant for now?
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by matt49er:
no way the 9ers are shopping for a new HC after his first blow out loss. They just hired this guy they will give him 2 years min.

No... He will croak next year!

Dude...so not cool.

How could you say that?
That would be awesome if he was going to help Raye and our offense call plays but he's probably just doing a segment for NFL Net.
Originally posted by jcs:
Barrows is reporting that Jed York gave Steve Mariucci a tour of the 49ers facility today. Will Singletary get fired soon and replaced by Mariucci? Will Mariucci take this team to the Superbowl this year?

LINK

Moochy sucked as a Head Coach...want to know the begining of the end...it was when we replaced seifert with this guy.

Siefert was playing with Walsh's leftovers.

Originally posted by kezar49er:
Originally posted by jcs:

LINK

Siefert was playing with Walsh's leftovers.

Jason Hill and Goldson f'ing with Crabtree

by the way, Jason looks pretty big right there, he looks thin on Sundays for some reason
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 22, 2009 at 9:24 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
I can't believe some people think it's because we're gonna fire Sing after one bad game...(I can't wait to season people's reaction after Willis's first bad game)

He might come and help with the offense, maybe like a offensive consultant for now?

Willis first bad game will be when he's 40 and old
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

LINK

this is a prime example of why you are a poster and not a reporter
Share 49ersWebzone