LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 137 users in the forums

Mariucci given a tour of 49ers headquarters??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Barrows is reporting that Jed York gave Steve Mariucci a tour of the 49ers facility today. Will Singletary get fired soon and replaced by Mariucci? Will Mariucci take this team to the Superbowl this year?

LINK

this is a prime example of why you are a poster and not a reporter

This is a prime example of how an intentionally stupid post could garner serious attention from many posters.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Barrows is reporting that Jed York gave Steve Mariucci a tour of the 49ers facility today. Will Singletary get fired soon and replaced by Mariucci? Will Mariucci take this team to the Superbowl this year?

LINK

This is a prime example of how an intentionally stupid post could garner serious attention from many posters.

This a prime example of how good you are at getting ninertalk all heated up!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

LINK

LINK

• NP9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
I personally think that we will fire Singletary after we lose to Houston, Mariucci will then be hired as Head Coach. Then we will sign Garcia who is currently eating garlic in Gilroy and has nothing better to do. We will then win the remaining games on our schedule. In the playoffs, Garcia will get revenge on Tampa Bay, the eagles, and will go on to get his ultimate revenge against the Raiders in the Superbowl.

What if the Niners play the Giants in the Wild Card round and they get revenged?

Bummer
jose cortez, you never seem to let us down !

"I'm comin' for ya, cortez!"
Originally posted by darkknight49:

hahahahahahaha I remember that. You think Cortez still has nightmares about him? I remember always thinkin "Oh no, Cortez is gonna blow it"
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

hahahahahahaha I remember that. You think Cortez still has nightmares about him? I remember always thinkin "Oh no, Cortez is gonna blow it"

He is ready to eat some chimichanga with that face.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
jose cortez, you never seem to let us down !

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

The facepalm image should be replaced by the "C'Mon Man!" that ESPN does every week.

Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by valrod33:

The facepalm image should be replaced by the "C'Mon Man!" that ESPN does every week.

I agree

LINK

And when Bill Billeck was here two weeks ago, was he offered the GM job too ? Come on dude. Mariucci works for the NFL. Yord isn't firing anybody at this time.

LINK

• dj43
Originally posted by Squirrel:
Or, maybe they're bringing in Mariucci to be General Manager, Holmgren to be President of Football Operations and Shanahan as Head Coach!

That would be the cool!

Mike Shanahan has done NOTHING except for the Elway years. He reached his Peter Principle as soon as Elway left. Another good OC but mediocre HC.

Holmgren is similarly over-rated on this board. His Green Bay years were the result of excellent talent acquistion by the GM, not brilliant coaching. If he HAND'T won with that talent he should have been shipped out. Although injuries didnt' help, his final two years in Seattle were disastrous. Players just quit playing for him and he had no answer. He is too much of a curmudgeon to be effective as head of an organization.

Mooch, OTOH, is more the personality of an organization leader.
Share 49ersWebzone