Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RB kEYON LATTIMORE SIGNED WITH NINERS PRATICE SQUAD

RB kEYON LATTIMORE SIGNED WITH NINERS PRATICE SQUAD

sheets has much more potential.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by superman49er:
lattimore sucked at maryland and does not have an nfl future, i liked sheets 100x more

I know, sheets was making an impact on the Practice Squad

he was a hall of famer for sure.

The next Barry Sanders apparently...

Except Barry could block.

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by superman49er:
lattimore sucked at maryland and does not have an nfl future, i liked sheets 100x more

I know, sheets was making an impact on the Practice Squad

he was a hall of famer for sure.

The next Barry Sander apparently...

Naw man, everyone here in ninertalk knew sheets was 10X better than sanders
anyone has video of the kid ?
Sheets was liked because he was the change of pace back we desperately need, Tomlinson in his prime always had a high quality back up in Turner and then Sproles. Gore could use that shifty back-up let's get Reggie Bush in a trade for a cheer leader!
LOUD NOISES

Nice lol
Dallas seemed to really like Lattimore, but with Barber, Jones and Choice, he didn't make the team.

I thought he looked pretty good. He's tough and seems to have a great work ethic. He's certainly comes across as a team-player.
sheets is much much faster.
watched him at MD guy has no instincts at all just runs straight ahead no vision
Practice squad material
Just a body! Sing realizes we need another back and effed up letting one go (no matter how good or bad). This smacks of a desperation move, or at least one motivated by the lack of a better alternative. He's a low-cost insurance policy.
championship!
Who cares its the practice sqaud. He probably will never see game action.
Originally posted by lamontb:
watched him at MD guy has no instincts at all just runs straight ahead no vision

So you're saying he is another version of Coffee?
Big back which we lack n hopefully he develops to soften up the defense for Gore to run with ease baby! Good pick up!

We are trying to b a power running football team guys remember! We need big backs not scat backs.