There are 188 users in the forums

RB kEYON LATTIMORE SIGNED WITH NINERS PRATICE SQUAD

RB kEYON LATTIMORE SIGNED WITH NINERS PRATICE SQUAD

sheets has much more potential.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by superman49er:
lattimore sucked at maryland and does not have an nfl future, i liked sheets 100x more

I know, sheets was making an impact on the Practice Squad

he was a hall of famer for sure.

The next Barry Sanders apparently...

Except Barry could block.

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by superman49er:
lattimore sucked at maryland and does not have an nfl future, i liked sheets 100x more

I know, sheets was making an impact on the Practice Squad

he was a hall of famer for sure.

The next Barry Sander apparently...

Naw man, everyone here in ninertalk knew sheets was 10X better than sanders
anyone has video of the kid ?
Sheets was liked because he was the change of pace back we desperately need, Tomlinson in his prime always had a high quality back up in Turner and then Sproles. Gore could use that shifty back-up let's get Reggie Bush in a trade for a cheer leader!
LOUD NOISES

Nice lol
Dallas seemed to really like Lattimore, but with Barber, Jones and Choice, he didn't make the team.

I thought he looked pretty good. He's tough and seems to have a great work ethic. He's certainly comes across as a team-player.
sheets is much much faster.
watched him at MD guy has no instincts at all just runs straight ahead no vision
Practice squad material
Just a body! Sing realizes we need another back and effed up letting one go (no matter how good or bad). This smacks of a desperation move, or at least one motivated by the lack of a better alternative. He's a low-cost insurance policy.
championship!
Who cares its the practice sqaud. He probably will never see game action.
Originally posted by lamontb:
watched him at MD guy has no instincts at all just runs straight ahead no vision

So you're saying he is another version of Coffee?
Big back which we lack n hopefully he develops to soften up the defense for Gore to run with ease baby! Good pick up!

We are trying to b a power running football team guys remember! We need big backs not scat backs.
Share 49erswebzone