There are 177 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are you disappointed the Niners made no moves before the trade deadline

Are you disappointed the Niners made no moves before the trade deadline

I just wish we could improved our OLine at least last thing I want to see is both our 1st go to unproven O Lineman......
No.

Who would we have traded for?
not really i mean this isn't like the MLB or NHL where there are sometimes huge trades. But i think we can make the playoffs with the team we have right now.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
No.

steve smith!
If u are disappointed, get over it....
Nope, trades seldom occur in the NFL. Honestly, I would have been surprised had something significant had occurred.
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
No.

steve smith!

They trading steve smith?
No, I don't think there was many opportunities to get a good bargain before the deadline.
Originally posted by tohara3:
No, I don't think there was many opportunities to get a good bargain before the deadline.

And rarely can someone just come in and help unless a player goes to a team that had a similar offense or defense of his previous team.
Originally posted by tohara3:

exactly what I was thinking
nfl trade deadline is not like mlb. nothing big ever happens.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
nfl trade deadline is not like mlb. nothing big ever happens.

Only way to make it more interesting is for the NFL to move the draft deadline back. so players that are on bad teams can be traded once that team is really out of it. At this point of the season almost every team is mathematically still alive so they aren't gonna make any moves.
Just like Adam S said would should of at least looked to trade for Peppers. Without a soild pass rush our defense can never be legit.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
If u are disappointed, get over it....

No. Trading in the NFL is not common, so it's not like we were expecting any deals to be made.