There are 483 users in the forums
Live Chat on Next Game
Oct 20, 2009 at 9:36 AM
- TX9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,352
Chat is live now, I'm trying to flod it with Niner questions. There's no sign up if anyone else wants to.
Oct 20, 2009 at 9:46 AM
- itlynstalyn
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,533
Quote:
Frank Gore will be another good challenge. But if they can contain Cedric Benson, they can contain Gore.
Oct 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM
- TX9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,352
Wow, I finally got a question answered in a chat for the first time
Comment From Austin Niner]
Are the Texans preparing like Crabtree will actually start as reported, what if any impact do you think he will have?
11:43 John McClain: I don't think he'll have an impact because he's missed so much time, and he's so young. They'll throw him the ball. They have one wideout with a touchdown, and he's being replaced by Crabtree. I think he'll have a few catches.
Comment From Austin Niner]
Are the Texans preparing like Crabtree will actually start as reported, what if any impact do you think he will have?
11:43 John McClain: I don't think he'll have an impact because he's missed so much time, and he's so young. They'll throw him the ball. They have one wideout with a touchdown, and he's being replaced by Crabtree. I think he'll have a few catches.