LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Jeff Ulbrich to IR

Shop Find 49ers gear online
next should be Lewis.
I look forward to seeing Jeff Ulbrich compete in MMA, it has been in his plans to get into MMA onc he is done with Football. Could we be seeing Jeff Ulbrich in the Ultimate Fighter any time soon
This is good-bye to another warrior. Ulbrich is/was a throwback to the ballers of old and we should all wish him the best and as healthy a post-football life as possible.
Originally posted by OO9ers:
I look forward to seeing Jeff Ulbrich compete in MMA, it has been in his plans to get into MMA onc he is done with Football. Could we be seeing Jeff Ulbrich in the Ultimate Fighter any time soon

And he surely won't have to worry about any blows to the head which may further his reason for retiring from the NFL.

If this is in jest, you're not good at it.
Good luck to you Jeff. You were a pro and a team-first guy. a 10-year Niner. Not a lot of guys can make that claim in this day and age. Thanks for giving it all you had.
Thanks for the contributions Brick, time to get out before your eggs get totally scrambled.

From what I hear a great team guy and an individual who absolutely loves the game. Hope we can find a spot in the front office for this warrior who was there for our team through thick and thin.
[ Edited by niners_guy on Oct 19, 2009 at 1:28 PM ]
Brudda Jeff,
You played hard in college and in the NFL and that's what matta. You played with big body, neva backed down from any beef. Time to talk story, take care a da kine and eat plate lunch. Mahalo and keep da Alo'ha Spirit.
[ Edited by 666SF666SF on Jan 4, 2010 at 7:32 AM ]
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by OO9ers:

And he surely won't have to worry about any blows to the head which may further his reason for retiring from the NFL.

If this is in jest, you're not good at it.

I am serious about it Ulbrich is a known MMA fan who has stated that after football he would like to go into the MMA realm.

Quite the contrary the blows that Ulbrich will recieve in MMA would be nothing compared to the constant strain and head trauma he encounters in Football. Yet who knows he may change his mind....
Wilhelm f*cking sucks
Share 49ersWebzone