LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Are you concerned about our Primetime game against the Bears?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i'll be concerned about every game if we can't beat the texans
you should be concerned about our next game not the primtime !
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im concerned about a lot of stuff but a football game is not one of them.
Now that we don't have a legit threat at the returner position, yes.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Going to the game and I am fired up! I can't wait...this should be a great matchup!

hopefully, we have all of our players back and healthy!
We finally have Crabs suited up & Gore is healthy...NO EXCUSES!!! What we do this week vs the Texans will decide what the nation thinks of us, And what we think of ourselves, not how we play on some Thursday night game 4 weeks from now on a s**tty network. Face it, if we lose to the Texans with our best lineup on the field coming off a huge home lose & a bye week we might as well start talking about the draft...
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
I'm concerned about Houston, then the Colts.
Originally posted by susweel:

sucks for you.
I don't care about what the National media or fans think of the team. I would actually prefer that we stayed in the shadows as an underdog. The little bit of love we were getting makes me nervous because I don't think they're ready for it yet.

Back in the glory days it was great to be out in the spotlight all the time but at this point I want to be 7 point dogs every week and get the crappy announcers.
I'm concerned about one game at a time. And our second quarter of the season is off to a slow start.

1st quarter: 3-1
2nd quarter: 0-1.

I think that we need to go 2-1 in our next three games to finish a respectable 2-2 in the 2nd quarter of the season. The Colts game is going to be really tough, but Houston and Tennessee are very winnable.

Originally posted by susweel:

Sorry to hear that Sus, I hope everything works out for the best for you my friend.
no not worried , we never have bad primetime games, i do think it will be close game though , most our primetime games go to the wire but we always put on a good show.
  • Mex49
I am scared to death of playing the Texans... and our coaching staff
  • B650
  • Veteran
Not really. I think it's a winnable game. I'm concerned about:

Houston
Indianapolis
Philadelphia
Arizona
It's just one of 16 games, so no, I'm not concerned.
Share 49ersWebzone